Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain rejects military action against Syria, U.S. to fight alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    About time America does the same thing.
    True the fanatics in Syria will kill each before too long. Hopefully the UN steps up and does the job.

Comment

Good i am glad being from England..

USA should do the same..

Seriously they can't win..

Go in and help.. Oh USA and UK is doing there usual world police.. **** and whats worse is you probably create more fanatics who would love to bomb innocents over here...

If both of them leave it.. wahhhh wahh look at these superpowers leaving poor innocents to get mutilated by assad..

Comment

Good.

Actually **** Syria, we get **** for thanks for Afghanistan/Iraq.

**** 'em.

Comment

The US shouldn't be fighting either.

Comment

This is good news.

I hope them Amreekans stay out as well. It's none of their business. If you wanna do it properly, do it through UN.

Comment

take note, america: this is what a democracy looks like.

proud day for britain. hopefully we don't renege on our decision.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                Glad the brits said no.

obama i hope is strong enough to resist these war mongers wanting to go to war again with another muslim nation.
                uh, the obama administration is leading the charge m8. all polls show that the majority of american citizens are against military intervention. i even saw one poll that had as little as 9% of americans in favour of war.

Comment

great move

when we invaded Iraq with our friends, we have murdered over one hundred thousand innocent women and children, all for the sake of oil (no proof whatsoever of the ******ed weps of mass)

whats going on in Syria is terrible, the regime will burn in hell, but what people need to realise is if everyone gets involved, it WILL lead to hundreds of thousands of innocent people being killed by us, just look at Afghan among others, yes criminals need to be stopped but never at the cost of innocent lives

if a man murders someone, do you kill 2 people before you get to him who did nothing wrong? hell no!

thats what happened with Iraq and Afghan to a certain extent, chasing a mad man led to nearly a million innocent lives killed which is a crime against humanity, no criminal is worth catching if it means killing innocents, its only worth catching if you can get them by not killing civilians

Comment

briitains people no attack vietnam and they good peoples

america come and try to take my country

now america see why britains peoples loves and american need buy friends with money

thank u peoples of britain u are so kind and gentlemen

Comment

There's no appetite for war in the US or UK right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X