Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Donaire has the most THREATENING Fight he can have on paper!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman: Donaire has the most THREATENING Fight he can have on paper!

On the Road to Donaire-Rigondeaux, Max Kellerman said:

Donaire has the most THREATENING Fight he can have on paper! You can't say in terms of talent, that Rigondeaux is lesser than with anybody. Can he take Donaire's power and if he could, oh boy this is really getting good and still, you have to have your eyes glued because this is the kind of fight that could end at any moment!
    Strong words from Kellerman and I agree with him, Donaire is fighting the best he can possibly fight. In an era where all the top boxers refuse to fight each, it's great to see Donaire not duck anyone and put his legacy on the line for us fans so we can watch the best fight we could possibly see.

um isn't this rather obvious? not really strong words, everyone knows that

Comment

Obviously.

Who didn't know this? Its time for the All things Rigo-Donaire rbr and discussion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        donaire deserves respect for taking on this fight because it's one of those high risk low reward type fights.
        Yeah Donaire is taking a huge risk by fighting Rigondeaux. Donaire loves us fans and he's always thinking of us first.

Comment

donaire deserves respect for taking on this fight because it's one of those high risk low reward type fights.
          that's why after he win this fight, he should be easily the fighter of the year

Comment

You say that now. Once Donaire walks through Rigo his haters will lable him a bum. Rigo doesnt have a big enough fanbase to properly defend his honor.

Comment

uhhm.. no.. its a high risk, high reward fight.

i agree the risk is higher than the reward, but there is still a big reward in it for donaire. this is a huge fight, in every aspect hes got a lot to gain if he comes out on top.

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              that's why after he win this fight, he should be easily the fighter of the year
              lol.. i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

just in case you arent let me remind you its just one fight and there is a long way to go before the year is over. he might be leading the pack if he won impressively but to say hes easily the FOTY already based on one win with most of the year left is ******ed.

plenty of other fighters started the year of well and there is a lot that could happen before the year is up.

Comment

For real he wants to fight the best plus 24/7 365. Cleaning up the sport.

I want Rigo to win though.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
                  On the Road to Donaire-Rigondeaux, Max Kellerman said:

Strong words from Kellerman and I agree with him, Donaire is fighting the best he can possibly fight. In an era where all the top boxers refuse to fight each, it's great to see Donaire not duck anyone and put his legacy on the line for us fans so we can watch the best fight we could possibly see.

Lets not forget Rigo had been chasing Donaire for a very long time and even resigned with Bob just for Donaire. Donaire has been squandering with excuses ever since Rigo has been calling him until Donaire was finally cornerd and forced to take this fight. Donaire did not take this fight so willingly and gracefully. Now am not saying Donaire shouldn't get some credit, but lets not pretend Donaire was always open and wanting this fight. Donaire knows Rigo is the best his fought to date and so is Donaire to Rigo. This is one the best fights that can be had and were lucky especially how boxing is run this days. Rigo should be getting props for being the one who has been the one determined to make this fight happen.

Comment

True. If Donaire stops Rigo I'm afraid he won't get the credit that he deserves though, people will all of a sudden call Rigo an amateur with no resume who only fought bums in the pros prior to Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X