Floyd Mayweather Jr (130-135lbs) vs Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather ud's broner

Comment

The lightweight Mayweather beats the lightweight Broner, no problem. Broner would get beat easily by the Castillo that Mayweather fought in my opinion.

Comment

Broner is better than Floyd at three things. Bragging, calling guys out he will never actually fight, and acting like a classless fool.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          The lightweight Mayweather beats the lightweight Broner, no problem. Broner would get beat easily by the Castillo that Mayweather fought in my opinion.
          I'd even pick Corrales over Broner.

He's good. Special maybe. But comparing him to Floyd is bad for both of them.

Comment

Broner gets brutally chopped up in 6 rounds.

Comment

Floyd and it ain't even close

Comment

would have been easy work for mayweather

Comment

Broner is too strong, too fast, too good.

Comment

Captain Obvious

Comment

To be frank Broner reminds me of Paul Williams early in his career in the sense that it is difficult for me to measure their skills because, due to them cutting weight, they didn't match of against fighters with the Man power to exploit their flaws. In the case of Paul Williams it became clear that he was limited as a fighter when he moved up in weight, with regards to Broner the jury is still out on him. When he moves up in weight he is going to have to make some serious adjustments as a fighter as he leaves himself open in his stance, if he doesn't I see him getting starched.

As for who I think would win between him and Mayweather? Mayweather would beat the pride and confidence out of him. Defensively Broner is too open, offensively and defensively Mayweather is too smart. It would be a one sided beat down.

Comment

Working...
                      X