Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Floyd fans NOT in support of the Alexander fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean i saw posters asking why doesnt he give a young up and coming fighter a chance,they ****ted on the Guerrero fight,so fuck it

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      I always been a fan of his I talk alot of shit about him but that cause its too easy but doesnt change the fact that I considered him the best but I think he taking this fight as a admitting that he no longer believes he can compete in a tough fight.
      i think it's just to stay active.

btw, who's the girl in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        I mean i saw posters asking why doesnt he give a young up and coming fighter a chance,they ****ted on the Guerrero fight,so fuck it
        good point Larry

have you seen my post?

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ....what do you think about this fight Larry?

if anyone else fought Alexander it wouldn't be a cherry pick or bad fight right? Can you believe the standard that Floyd is held to?

That's how you know a fighter is truly great. When you can cherry pick a tough young lion champ in 2divisions that schooled Matthysse, Witter, Maidana, Kotelnyk, Urango etc

If this was JMM vs Alexander it would be a risky fight. If it was Guerrero vs Alexander it would be a worthy fight, but Floyd coming off a long lay off cant take a soft touch vs a 2 division champion that beat the #2 JWW. Floyd's never going to get credit no matter what he does.

If this was Floyd vs Guerrero, Pacquiao, Bradley or JMM the haters would've still complained

I'm desperately seeking your approval
        Last edited by LeG00N; 02-06-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Yeah cause it's a **** cherry pick, him fighting Devon is literally going backwards.

Comment

well imma say this..they say

1-he is afraid of southpaws

2-doesnt fight young fighters

is this the fight i want??hell no,but he has been out of the ring for a year so as long as he fights in September i aint mad
            He already fought Ortiz, a young southpaw. Even Ellerbe can't defend this fight.

Comment

The main thing I don't respect about this fight if it happens is how ****ing shady they did it. Brook got seriously screwed out of a title shot. Plus Devon isn't exciting at all. No one can deny the outcome is already determined on this one. It wasn't a fight the fans were calling for at all. He doesn't bring any money to the table like Guerrero would.
              Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 02-06-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Lol, I guess Floyd shows people it can always be worst, they blasted Guerrero, and now they wish it was Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Lol, I guess Floyd shows people it can always be worst, they blasted Guerrero, and now they wish it was Guerrero.
                  I think that's the whole point of this..... When Guerrero gets signed to play the "well it could have been worse" angle

That and or to put pressure on Guerrero to take whatever Floyd is offering

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    I think that's the whole point of this..... When Guerrero gets signed to play the "well it could have been worse" angle

That and or to put pressure on Guerrero to take whatever Floyd is offering
                    I hope you're right and I could see that but I doubt it.

Plus, I'm sure Guererro would be happy to take the 3 million or however much they will offer.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      good point Larry

have you seen my post?

I'm desperately seeking your approval
                      lol.................
                      Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      He already fought Ortiz, a young southpaw. Even Ellerbe can't defend this fight.
                      no need to defend it,it is what it is...

Comment

Working...
                      X