Donaire vs Mares...who wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire By rd 7 KO! Easy fight!

Comment

Mares has fought a lot of the best banthams, Donaire just three old horses and a couple of journeymen and looked dull with most of them. So it is Mares, but not only Mares, Moreno, Agbecko, SantaCruz, Rigo, Alex López, Rey Vargas... all of them beat Donaire. That is why he is already moving to 126.

Comment

Donaire should win because of his size alone

Comment

Mares pacquiaos Donaire in an extremely easy fight

Comment

Nonito by split decision, knocks Mares down at least once in a fight that doesn't really get goi g til after 4-5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              Mares has fought a lot of the best banthams, Donaire just three old horses and a couple of journeymen and looked dull with most of them. So it is Mares, but not only Mares, Moreno, Agbecko, SantaCruz, Rigo, Alex López, Rey Vargas... all of them beat Donaire. That is why he is already moving to 126.
              best bantams my ass.. 3 of the best bw were not in the tourney..mares beat the #4,5, 6 bw , not the best ..good wins but far from the bests...the moreno win was imprssive tho despite it happening at 122

Comment

Mares stamina doesn't convince me. His power diminishes and seems to tire by the 8th round. Only when he worked with Nachito beristain in Mexico city did I see him maintain a good level of power and stamina through out the length of his bouts.

Comment

People picking Mares...please pm me to bet if this fight gets made. Not only am I taking Nonito but I will pay you if Mares doesn't get stopped. With his wild aggression I expect this to be a quick and brutal ko for Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post

that was funny

Comment

Donaire catches Mares with that left hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X