No announcement yet.

I Obviously Just Don't Get It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Obviously Just Don't Get It

Is it possible to know what it is like in a sanctioned boxing match having never actually been in one?

Simply Yes or No.............Rockin'

i thought you were gonna ask if anyone's been knocked out by a janitor before

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i thought you were gonna ask if anyone's been knocked out by a janitor before
      Confucious say, "Before you master the martial arts, you must master the custodial arts."

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Confucious say, "Before you master the martial arts, you must master the custodial arts."

Confucious was overrated

Comment

Yes, because one may have been in a sanctioned muy thai, kickboxing, judo, tae kwon do, jujitsu, wrestling, or a non sanctioned boxing match. Sure there are some minor differences but mano y mano combat is what it is.

Rough sex with diesel or spray could also qualify i would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Confucious was overrated
            Cant find any custodian referneces from sun tzu.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Is it possible to know what it is like in a sanctioned boxing match having never actually been in one?

uhhh duh

Just watch Rocky...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Dude, you seriously need to get the stick out of your ass. Who cares? Congrats. You made the fantastic decision to turn Professional. So did Charlie Zelenoff. Word on the street is you guys were both equally successful.

Comment

In all seriousness, no.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Dude, you seriously need to get the stick out of your ass. Who cares? Congrats. You made the fantastic decision to turn Professional. So did Charlie Zelenoff. Word on the street is you guys were both equally successful.
                    hey shawn, bite me. you know nothing just the same.........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X