Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dos Santos on Wlad: "...I Could Knock Him Out."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA's biggest ppv was 1.6 million and they shoved 3 of their biggest stars on one fight card. Pac and Mayweather can do that themselves single handedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Yea cuz if the fight was to happen dos santos will not train at all and will just come to fight right...........
      Even if he were to train it wouldn't make a difference, it takes years and years and years to become good at boxing. Plus Dos Santos is supposedly fighting a MW in there that probably doesn't even have any pro experience, a guy he outweighs by around 80lbs.

Now imagine him vs a ripped 6'6 250lb HW boxer, with great power in both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        the glove size of mma to boxing is way different so i think Dos Santos power will diminish once he puts boxing gloves. wlad ko's him
        Actually you hit nearly as hard with boxing gloves as you do with MMA gloves :

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Hold up, this guy thinks he can beat Wlad, THIS GUY!?

Getting whooped on by a supposed MW boxer lmao, I'm not even sure if the guy he is sparring is pro.

I'd pick most journeymen to KO Dos Santos.
          this guy would get KTFO by Klitschko/Wilder/Mitchell easily

Comment

I like Dos Santos, he's a fun fighter to watch. No way he could hang long with Wlad though..no way at all.

Comment

Arreola takes Santos's lunch money.

Comment

He should go for it, he could make more money in a super hyped up mega boxing fight than he will in the rest of his mma career.

Comment

Wlad TKO 6

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                    this guy would get KTFO by Klitschko/Wilder/Mitchell easily
                    Hang on, what?

Wilder and Mitchell?

Don't ever mention them in the same sentence as wlad again please

Comment

At least he's in shape. I would pay to see it. It would bring interest back to the HW's for sure. White let Toney in, he should let Jr out for a boxing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X