Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Admits Hunger For Ward Rematch: I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Admits Hunger For Ward Rematch: I Can Beat Him!

CARL Froch wants to complete some unfinished business before he finally hangs up his gloves.

The IBF super-middleweight champion has set his sights on a unification battle with WBA and WBC belt holder Andre Ward next year.

Froch is still angry with himself at the way in which he lost a unanimous points decision to Ward in Atlantic City, last December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was bored of Manhattan? That's his excuse?

Comment

The unfinished business will be back to back losses to Ward. Ward knows how to fight and beat Froch and Froch has not got a clue on how to unravel the Ward Rubik Cube puzzle.

Comment

Nice to see he's willing but he's not gonna beat Ward. He'll lose a lopsided decision most likely.

My advice to him would just be to rip Ward to the body as much as possible. Solar plexus, liver.. Shit, even kidney shots when the ref is staring at some ******* in the crowd.
        Last edited by Derranged; 10-12-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Nice to see he's willing but he's not gonna beat Ward. He'll lose a lopsided decision most likely.

My advice to him would just be to rip Ward to the body as much as possible. Solar plexus, liver.. Shit, even kidney shots when the ref is staring at some ******* in the crowd.
          get Rachel to provide the distraction and then level ward with a steel chair to the cranium.

Anyways, much as I love Froch, Ward is just the wrong style for him, Froch should try to avenger the kessler loss first up, after that if he really feels like he can do better, have another go

Comment

He has to thank GOD that WARD had an injury before the fight because without that WARD could stop him easy,believe me!!!FROCH is there to hit and get hit WARD is there to hit and not get hit,if a rematch will take place FROCH will go out more frustrated than the first time;did FROCH see WARD playing with DAWSON?WARD in his division is like CALZAGHE,no one can beat him.CALZAGHE played with an undeafeted young KESSLER,FROCH went life and death with an older KESSLER,FROCH is tough but he has limits that WARD or CALZAGHE doesn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              get Rachel to provide the distraction and then level ward with a steel chair to the cranium.

Anyways, much as I love Froch, Ward is just the wrong style for him, Froch should try to avenger the kessler loss first up, after that if he really feels like he can do better, have another go
              Ah, wrestling tactics. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                He has to thank GOD that WARD had an injury before the fight because without that WARD could stop him easy,believe me!!!FROCH is there to hit and get hit WARD is there to hit and not get hit,if a rematch will take place FROCH will go out more frustrated than the first time;did FROCH see WARD playing with DAWSON?WARD in his division is like CALZAGHE,no one can beat him.CALZAGHE played with an undeafeted young KESSLER,FROCH went life and death with an older KESSLER,FROCH is tough but he has limits that WARD or CALZAGHE doesn't have.
                Ward stops Froch easy without the injury?

Prey tell, how come he couldn't stop Allen "ZERO Punch Resistance" Green, then?

Comment

Ward will never leave America.

Comment

SOrry Froch, you can't beat Ward mate. . . Kessler I think is ripe for the taking, though. If Froch can avenge that loss it'll be a good career he's had. . I'd stay away from Ward rematch.

I know he has to rematch Bute too. . I'd like to see him fight one more new opponent after KEssler, and Bute, though. . . Pity he's ruled out going to light heavyweight. Love to see him fight Cloud, or even Dawson. . . But I Know he's getting up there in age, and went through a period of three years where every fight he had was against world class/top ten opponent. Unheard of these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X