Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ward have an argument after tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COYG View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is last night showed the gulf between him and the rest of the division.
    how? he wasn't the one to beat bute? just cause froch tKOed bute doesn't mean ward could.

and bute had the balls to fight in the UK... ward is scared *****less just leaving Oakland!

c'mon folks...

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Ward dominated and abused Froch. Froch went on to humiliate and clown on Bute who was touted to be a threat to Ward. Froch stock went up considerably as well as Ward. There is no two ways about it.
      This is stupid... Ward doesn't get credit for beating someone he never fought in the ring...

That's how myths like RJJ and Mayweather happen. RJJ don't have to fight him cause he already beat him in my mind. Floyd dont' have to fight that guy, cause he already beat him on paper...

c'mon folks... is this boxing or comic books?

For reals... sounds like mofos arguing who would win... Superman or the Hulk... No one should get credit for beating someone until they actually beat them in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Would ward dominate and stop Bute? We don't know they haven't fought.
        Exactly... styles make fights...

Comment

Ward is my #1 pfp already. Before last night. His last couple years are better than Floyd's & Martinez's & definitely Pacman.

Comment

He's the 2nd best fighter in the world IMO.

Only Mayweather is more skilled all-around.

Comment

the pic of floyd and andre shows the best lightweight, and the best middleweight.

there p4p # 1 and 2

yes the fight last night convince me of this. froch brought that game to ward but ward with an injury had answers.

it was the super 6 final. i think froch knows ward beats him 10/10

ward beats most 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Ward is my #1 pfp already. Before last night. His last couple years are better than Floyd's & Martinez's & definitely Pacman.
                This.

Even before now, Ward just cleaned out his division, top fighter after top fighter. Now he's fighting another top fighter

How do the other dudes compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  This.

Even before now, Ward just cleaned out his division, top fighter after top fighter. Now he's fighting another top fighter

How do the other dudes compare?
                  Ohh they compare alright. They have the fans & are ppv stars. Ward cannot compete with that. Look at Pacman. Margarito, Mosley, lost to Marquez. Even our great boxingscene still has him number 1. But then again I heard they had Bute over Ward at 168, lol!!

Comment

Boxing fans can be so full of **** sometimes, they will discredit a fighters win if that fighters shows that he is not that good in later fighters yet when a fighter shows that he is that good after losing a bout they act like giving credit to his conquer is an absurdity.

In my eyes Ward's stock hasn't risen because I knew that Bute was not in his class but for people who pushed Bute as the one to beat him, his greatest challenge etc. things should change.

Comment

Ward-Froch in a small ring in Nottingham. WAR COBRA!

Comment

Working...
                      X