Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most uve ever weighed and the least u have ever weighed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
    Why does losing that much weight, that fast **** up your kidneys?
    it messes up your Kidneys or Liver I forget which one.

It's very dangerous to lose that much weight in 5 weeks ..

55lbs in a lil bit over a month? I hope he's trolling

Comment

Why does losing that much weight, that fast **** up your kidneys?
      id imagien you break down alot of mucscle with the fat and at that rate the protien from teh muslces are going to give your kidneys a hard time.

there have been cases of people being worked too hard by trainers and having to go to the hospital same day due to the amount of the protien in their system causing abdominal pains and a dark rust colored pee.

these people are usually completly new to training which probly plays a role.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        220- 180 in 1 month doing nothing but meth.
        LOL! Brutal honesty, I like that.

Comment

LOL! Brutal honesty, I like that.
          i have ADHD, for like 12 years i stopped taking anything for it.

got back on medication for it, amphetamine salts (adderal) and lost 40 lbs in a month, i did do a fair share of exercisign and dieting too.

its amazing how well some one can function on 3 hours of sleep when you take 5g of meth in the morning.

Comment

most was 210 mid last year, that was in fairly good shape, then i suffered from depression and didnt eat properly or train for 6 months, went down to about 160, looked like a skellington

Back up to about 185 now, still look a little skinny but at least healthy

Comment

Im walking around right now at about 163 and starting tomorrow Im going to start working out again to get to 147 or maybe 140 by oct. 22.

Im cutting all sodas, beers, junk food and running everyday about an hour to an hour and a half plus doing calisthenics and some boxing workouts.

Do you think it will be unhealthy or its within the safe zone of weight loss?

Comment

i have ADHD, for like 12 years i stopped taking anything for it.

got back on medication for it, amphetamine salts (adderal) and lost 40 lbs in a month, i did do a fair share of exercisign and dieting too.

its amazing how well some one can function on 3 hours of sleep when you take 5g of meth in the morning.
                LOL! That **** is crazy. I knew a dude who got hired in a Lowe's and in 1 month he became dept. manager and was making bank.

He was also smoking sack after sack of meth and would never ever sleep. He eventually lost control and got fired and then months later out of the blue he showed up at my old house when I lived with my parents and started rapping when my mom opened the door and scared her. He asked for me and my mom didnt want me to go to the door but I wanted to see who it was. I went and he was gone, I mean gone gone like spun out of his mind. He asked me if I wanted to smoke some kush, I said yes but he only wanted to smoke on the roof. We sparked it up and he started talking about how "this moment was meant to happen" and all kinds of crazy ****, then he told me that he had devised this master plan to take over the radio station and flood the airwaves with our music and that we would be bigger than G-Unit (I swear he said this ****) and I was just sitting back listening to him burning one thinking "WTF?"

I swear that **** happened and till this day its a trip when I think about it. That same dude one day jumped out of a moving car that wasnt going too fast when we were dipping in a neighborhood and chased and caught a small puppy and stole it.

That dude was entertainment I swear!

Comment

Im walking around right now at about 163 and starting tomorrow Im going to start working out again to get to 147 or maybe 140 by oct. 22.

Im cutting all sodas, beers, junk food and running everyday about an hour to an hour and a half plus doing calisthenics and some boxing workouts.

Do you think it will be unhealthy or its within the safe zone of weight loss?
                  not terribly unhealthy.

i wouldnt run every day, make sure to take breaks maybe twice a week and go for a bike ride or walk one of those days. days that you feel sore all over do extra sit ups.

3 lbs of fat a week and about 8 lbs of water weight so your looking at about 143 healthy.

the main issue is that by the 22nd your goign to be carb drained and carbs store water and regulate blood sugar so your pretty much going to be hitting a wall anytime you try to do anything. so for the week after the 22nd your going to want to take it easy eat a bit more then normal but try to keep it healthy with salads vegtables, whole wheats, fruits ect. youll probly go up to 147 and at this point if you increase the carbs but still eat healthy you could probly stay around 145 pretty easily.

Comment

LOL! That **** is crazy. I knew a dude who got hired in a Lowe's and in 1 month he became dept. manager and was making bank.

He was also smoking sack after sack of meth and would never ever sleep. He eventually lost control and got fired and then months later out of the blue he showed up at my old house when I lived with my parents and started rapping when my mom opened the door and scared her. He asked for me and my mom didnt want me to go to the door but I wanted to see who it was. I went and he was gone, I mean gone gone like spun out of his mind. He asked me if I wanted to smoke some kush, I said yes but he only wanted to smoke on the roof. We sparked it up and he started talking about how "this moment was meant to happen" and all kinds of crazy ****, then he told me that he had devised this master plan to take over the radio station and flood the airwaves with our music and that we would be bigger than G-Unit (I swear he said this ****) and I was just sitting back listening to him burning one thinking "WTF?"

I swear that **** happened and till this day its a trip when I think about it. That same dude one day jumped out of a moving car that wasnt going too fast when we were dipping in a neighborhood and chased and caught a small puppy and stole it.

That dude was entertainment I swear!
                    crazy story man, Ive never tried the stuff i just take what the doctor perscribes me. it seems like a productive drug but then people start abusing it like when its 2 am and they are taking it how ever they take it and they are up for days and then i allways see those pics of faces of meth with the sores and the hair fallen out and emaceated.

i wonder if its physically addicitive or if people just cant controll them selfs and have to use it when ever the feelign starts to wear off.....

Comment

not terribly unhealthy.

i wouldnt run every day, make sure to take breaks maybe twice a week and go for a bike ride or walk one of those days. days that you feel sore all over do extra sit ups.

3 lbs of fat a week and about 8 lbs of water weight so your looking at about 143 healthy.

the main issue is that by the 22nd your goign to be carb drained and carbs store water and regulate blood sugar so your pretty much going to be hitting a wall anytime you try to do anything. so for the week after the 22nd your going to want to take it easy eat a bit more then normal but try to keep it healthy with salads vegtables, whole wheats, fruits ect. youll probly go up to 147 and at this point if you increase the carbs but still eat healthy you could probly stay around 145 pretty easily.
                      Thanks for the tips, good looking out!

Comment

Working...
                      X