Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are European Fighters more Fundamentally Sound Than American Fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are European Fighters more Fundamentally Sound Than American Fighters?

I was watching the Devon Lucas replay and i noticed how devon threw half punches and didn't turn his fist half the time. I also remember seeing Pirog spark out jacob. Another example would be Hearns son vs sturm. Seems like most European fighters work behind there jabs as opposed to just throwing hooks like berto

Last time I checked, Lucas is from Argentina......you then proceed to choose some of the more average fighters from America to choose your comparison....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
      Last time I checked, Lucas is from Argentina......you then proceed to choose some of the more average fighters from America to choose your comparison....
      my example was devon not lucas. not saying all, saying most.

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
        I was watching the Devon Lucas replay and i noticed how devon threw half punches and didn't turn his fist half the time. I also remember seeing Pirog spark out jacob. Another example would be Hearns son vs sturm. Seems like most European fighters work behind there jabs as opposed to just throwing hooks like berto
        The tide is turning the problem with black trainers is they all want to copy the Mayweathers. Mayweather don't teach power they don't even teach thier fighter to extend the arms or turn over their punches they don't even teach body punching. They're over rated they only riding the Mayweather jr bus.

Comment

Working...
        X