Anybody Who Can Show Me Multiple Clips Of Floyd Running In The Ring Gets 20mill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
    bhop: "pascal was running"

The Gambler1981: no, that was boxing. bhop don't know **** about boxing!
    Pascal wasn't fighting back effectively though.

Moving without fighting back effectively is running, staying alive~

Moving while fighting effectively is boxing.

Big difference, and you should not be putting yourself on a level with B-Hop when it comes to boxing know how especially if you don't get what I just said..

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
      like I thought.....

somebody should do a thread on 20mill to Pac getting knocked out cause I could easily win that

Or Pac getting the **** countered out of him

OMFG PAC needs to get it over and give JMM his triolgy, marquez abused him in that final clip!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Pascal wasn't fighting back effectively though.

Moving without fighting back effectively is running, staying alive~

Moving while fighting effectively is boxing.

Big difference,
        like this

floyd didn't do it the whole fight, obviously. but TS owes me 20 mil.

and you should not be putting yourself on a level with B-Hop when it comes to boxing know how.
        where did I do that? those were bhop's words, not mine.

TS owes me 20 mil

Comment

like this

floyd didn't do it the whole fight, obviously. but TS owes me 20 mil.

where did I do that? those were bhop's words, not mine.

TS owes me 20 mil
          No he doesn't because that is boxing what Floyd did his movement had a purpose and allowed him to fight the way he wants. Taking backward steps at various portions of a fight is not running sorry~

Pascal was ineffective and had no answer for B-Hop so he stayed away not wanting to engage, moving away to engage when you want to engage is completely different concept.

You made his point, not yours~

Comment

he even got booed in his own hometown for running.

fast forward to around 0:40

yeah he injured his hand in this fight, so he did have a reason for running in this fight. but that's not what you asked, so...

20 mil please
            got'em .

Comment

Strategic retreat is not running away, it is moving away to set up your attack and engage when you want.

Fleeing is running away~

Comment

There is no right answer to this just because there is a thin and very subjective line between what some people consider boxing and some people consider running.

Comment

The Boldomir fight he hurt his hand after landing so much on Baldomir and had such a big lead why press the fight when he couldn't knock out Baldomir with a steel pipe.

It was the second Castillio fight that Floyd moved more in thus why Castillo was less effective and unable to get to Floyd's body. The second half of the first JLC fight was fought in very close quarters~

As for being great, there is more than one way to skin a cat, if you can't see greatness in multiple ways of fighting then you really have no clue what you are talking about in relation to the sport.
                  you guys go really hard in these blogs

Comment

Haha.....How did I know that the minute someone showed a vid of Floyd running/retreating, one of his *****s would come to his rescue and change the definition of running when it comes to boxing. LOL.

Pay the man his 20mil....

Comment

No he doesn't because that is boxing what Floyd did his movement had a purpose and allowed him to fight the way he wants. Taking backward steps at various portions of a fight is not running sorry~

Pascal was ineffective and had no answer for B-Hop so he stayed away not wanting to engage, moving away to engage when you want to engage is completely different concept.

You made his point, not yours~
                      Strategic retreat is not running away, it is moving away to set up your attack and engage when you want.

Fleeing is running away~
                      great posts.

now can you go into one of your little mafia groups or whatever and inform TS he owes me 20 mil?

thx

Comment

Working...
                      X