Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Marquez should just play Lotto... Pacquaio destroys him at this point.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM will always be a stylistic nightmare for pac..............but JMM shouldnt price himself out imo...............................................

Comment

damn mexicans get butthurt quick, n!ggas can dish it but cant take it. they bring up the cotto loss whenever the get owned.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        My problem is with your ignorance if you have a problem with someone else that would be between you and him.
        I don't even believe I had to explain that.
        nah your have double standards it's okay for you to laugh @ his jokes, don't get mad when i joke about your people you get it? so don't start crying cuz i won't stop with your lame ass avi at least Put all the flags Paraguay>>>your people

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post
          damn mexicans get butthurt quick, n!ggas can dish it but cant take it. they bring up the cotto loss whenever the get owned.
          owned? how? jotto is a fuccen bum JMM>>jotto funny how jotto stans back his bull**** fight vs mayogra to defend his paper belt when he should be fighting martinez, kirkland, williams

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
            I have NO interest in this fight whatsoever. He gets KO'd in less than 6 rounds against this version of Manny. Dude needs to retire, or join a mariachi band if he has bills. Enough already Juan, your days of getting dropped by Manny 4x are in your past. Stick to fighting overrated whiteboys named Katsidis.
            no need to disrespect the great Juan Manuel Marquez but i would agree their is no point in looking for a third match against pac especially if it is going to be at 147lb.

pac is not the same guy that Marquez arguably beat twice. at this point in pacs and Marquez career i know the fight wouldnt even be competitive at 147lb

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
              owned? how? jotto is a fuccen bum JMM>>jotto funny how jotto stans back his bull**** fight vs mayogra to defend his paper belt when he should be fighting martinez, kirkland, williams
              n!gga your still butthurt, nobody better say anything bad about a mexican fighter or else. it must suck to be a cholo always being angry all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post
                n!gga your still butthurt, nobody better say anything bad about a mexican fighter or else. it must suck to be a cholo always being angry all the time.
                i could care less about what anybody say's about JMM i'm just saying plaster is a fuccen dumbass since at leat JMM held his own against pac jotto started backpedaling after round 4!

Comment

LMAO @ abraham reyes WORLD OF WARCRAFT JAJAJAJAJ kill yo self
                  Last edited by mr cartoon; 01-16-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                    LMAO @ abraham reyes WORLD OF WARCRAFT JAJAJAJAJ kill yo self
                    You have to be the dumbest and least respected on Boxingscene
                    You and 24

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      You have to be the dumbest and least respected on Boxingscene
                      You and 24
                      wow coming from someone who's rep power is all ****ed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X