Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a pu$$y or does he have a valid point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Lets be 100% honest, other than the Klitschko's he has proven more in the HW division than anyone else.

Mostly because everyone else builds there way up to a title shot against guys like Jameel McCline and Dominic Guinn and then either faces Valuev or Klitchko only to lose via drawn out KO or dominant decision. Adamek, Chagaev and Haye are probably the two most accomplished HW's other than Klitschko and two of those are former Cruiserweights.
    I say 50/50 is hella fair.....considering the state of the HW div state.......this fight needs to go down...........one Klit Vs Haye and the other Klit Vs Adamek.......if they don't make these fights happen the Klits are pooooooosey's ........bottom line..........true story!!!

Comment

Haye is all talk no bang to him. **** his sideshow fight against fellow british hypejob.

Comment

Im no Haye nuthugger, but this is getting out of hand.

Haye has released a video explaining why the fight fell through. Haye wanted 50% of everything which was turned down. He then said that klitschko can keep 100% of german revenue and Haye keeps 100% of UK revenue and the rest is split down the middle. klitschko refused. Ofcourse that is David Haye's version of events, but apart from Haye and klitschko.. who else really knows the truth?

If this fight goes ahead, almost every punter in the UK who buys the fight will be buying it because Haye is fighting. Not because klitschko is fighting. I wouldnt pay to watch a klitschko fight, against anyone in the heavyweight devision. I am a boxing fan, but i still wouldn't pay to watch either of the brothers fight. In fact when they fight it is always free to watch on Sky Sports in the UK. Even then I sometimes decide not to bother. I'm not a hater, I respect both immensely but I wouldnt pay to watch them. I can safely say that is the same for at least 95% of UK PPV buyers.

Promoted correctly, the UK market is worth A LOT of money in this fight, but NOT because klitschko is fighting. That is the point that Haye is trying to make. Yes we all know that the real heavyweight champion is klitschko, but in this day and age that is not enough on the negotiating table unfortunately, Haye brings the UK money.

I honestly don't understand why people find this so hard to figure out.
        Last edited by mayney; 09-28-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

50/50 my ass

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            Originally Im thinking.....he is a wet fat vagina for not getting in the mix.......but now im rethinking that just a tad.......like it or not he is one third of the so called "champions" in the HW......I was not aware (and still not clear) on the terms of the contract......but this fight should go down.....50/50.....I don't see why not........if they are low balling his ass I can see why he wouldn't fight.....after all he prob knows this is his big chance to cash in with the most risk......Hmmmmmmm.....got me thinking......

what you b!tches got on the subject????
            You don't like the HW division in our days,I can see why lol,but U don't know **** about the subject.
            FIRST,Haye is a paper champ who won an interim title,Chagaev was the real champ,Wlad beat him,Valuev the bum got a gift against an old Holyfield for the interim title.

Haye the paper champ can't ask 50,50.

The coward admited himself Wlad's offer was 50/50 and still the Diva tries to explain us 50/50 isn't 50/50.lol.

I can't stand Haye because he thinks we are enough morons to still believe him.

Comment

Because Haye is a scared coward, he has 1/20th the resume and 1/10th the popularity and pull that Wlad has. Being offered a 50/50 purse split was more than kind, basicly he wants the whole pot. Being offered 50/50 AND getting a cut of the TV money would have been Hayes biggest payday by far and if he beat Wlad the rematch would be the biggest HW fight in the decade. But he knows he will get KTFO and he will never fight again so he would rather make less money fighting bums than fight Wlad or Vitali.

If the roles were reversed and Wlad was from the UK and Black and Haye was german with their resumes everyone on here would be like Haye is a BUM he doesnt deserve 40% much less 50%.

He was offered a 50/50 purse split and some tv money but I guess being the smaller draw and having a smaller resume he shouldve gotten 99%. If he REALLY wanted to fight Wlad he wouldve fought for 1% but instead hes scared and using money as an excuse.

Its funny all the UK people crying about Haye deserves 50% but Khan-Maidana they are all crying Maidana only deserves 35%.

Lets be real here, its a miracle Haye was even offered 50%, the real % shouldve been 40 with his resume and pull, Wlad tried to make the fight happen but he is not going to make less money than Haye when he has more fans, better resume, better track record.

Haye is a JOKE

Comment

Originally posted by mayney View Post
                Im no Haye nuthugger, but this is getting out of hand.

Haye has released a video explaining why the fight fell through. Haye wanted 50% of everything which was turned down. He then said that klitschko can keep 100% of german revenue and Haye keeps 100% of UK revenue and the rest is split down the middle. klitschko refused. Ofcourse that is David Haye's version of events, but apart from Haye and klitschko.. who else really knows the truth?

If this fight goes ahead, almost every punter in the UK who buys the fight will be buying it because Haye is fighting. Not because klitschko is fighting. I wouldnt pay to watch a klitschko fight, against anyone in the heavyweight devision. I am a boxing fan, but i still wouldn't pay to watch either of the brothers fight. In fact when they fight it is always free to watch on Sky Sports in the UK. Even then I sometimes decide not to bother. I'm not a hater, I respect both immensely but I wouldnt pay to watch them. I can safely say that is the same for at least 95% of UK PPV buyers.

Promoted correctly, the UK market is worth A LOT of money in this fight, but NOT because klitschko is fighting. That is the point that Haye is trying to make. Yes we all know that the real heavyweight champion is klitschko, but in this day and age that is not enough on the negotiating table unfortunately, Haye brings the UK money.

I honestly don't understand why people find this so hard to figure out.
                if the david hayemaker warrior that everybody keeps bragging about knocking out john ruiz he needs to make this damm fight soon and stop pointing the damm finger at the klit brothers if you want some then go get some david haye i'm sure you have plenty of money go fight and either attempt to knock them out or go back down to cruiserweight division enough is enough already!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  You don't like the HW division in our days,I can see why lol,but U don't know **** about the subject.
                  FIRST,Haye is a paper champ who won an interim title,Chagaev was the real champ,Wlad beat him,Valuev the bum got a gift against an old Holyfield for the interim title.

Haye the paper champ can't ask 50,50.

The coward admited himself Wlad's offer was 50/50 and still the Diva tries to explain us 50/50 isn't 50/50.lol.

I can't stand Haye because he thinks we are enough morons to still believe him.
                  Are you fuken stupid or plain ******ed.......ill school you on this or any other boxing related subject......**** for that matter in ANY subject period......b!tchaz ****.......

Comment

Hes pissed both Klitschkos of by canceling fights now he talks more **** what a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Pradun View Post
                      Hes pissed both Klitschkos of by canceling fights now he talks more **** what a *****
                      that is pooosey ****.....but at the end of the day it's a business.........gotta make that money......

Comment

Working...
                      X