Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "My opinion of boxing, is that boxing will eventually go away."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw two fights just last week alone on FREE tv that has been better than the majority of UFC cards put on this entire year. Forget what he says he's next ppv events are all ****...I like UFC as well but not much is exciting about UFC for a few months. Not to mention this weekend has 2 or 3 FREE tv fights that will be good and others on HBO and Showtime...boxing wont go away

Comment

I'm an MMA Fan, but this is just hilarious. Dana White is a moron of epic proportions.

Boxing going away? Ha dumbass.

Dana White also thinks that the UFC which is apparently a "sport" (when it's really just a promotion) is going to be bigger than Football.

Dude is an idiot sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
        You're damn right, White. Young viewers who are gullible and can't distinguish **** in your MMA 'fights'.
        Yea when I was young I woulda watched a new episode of DragonBall Z over Klitsckho fight anyday.

Comment

There hasn't been a high profile/big fight on non-PPV from the UFC since Jackson-Henderson in 2007.

They do however put around 16 PPVs (!!!) per year.

Off course nobody calls them on their BS because MMA fans are dumb pro-wrestling fans and the mainstream media has no idea whats going on.

Comment

My opinion on Dana White is that eventually he will admit he's a ****sexual.

Comment

Hopefully this guy'll be irrelevant in ten years.

Comment

U guys may not like Dana, but he does make some valid points. Boxing has gotten too political. Even if Frazier were being accused of being on ped's, Ali would have still fought him just to prove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  U guys may not like Dana, but he does make some valid points. Boxing has gotten too political. Even if Frazier were being accused of being on ped's, Ali would have still fought him just to prove a point.
                  Yeah, because MMA is such a clean sport...

I read an interview with an unamed steroid nutritionist who claimed that around 90% of all MMA fighters use gear. I mean all sports are full of steroid users, but MMA probably challenges cycling for the #1 spot.

Comment

Honestly, this guy speaks a lot of truth. My boss at work who grew up on boxing has become more and more of an MMA fan due to the exact reasons. Boxing has too much drama and promoter based crap rather than putting on fights. You get fewer and fewer fights because promoters are arguing over how much money they can each get rather than what their fighters want to do. MMA is everything boxing is not as far as what they are doing right vs wrong. It's the sad truth, but even I'm not blind to see that as much as I love boxing. It pisses me the fuk off too!

Comment

This is why I refuse to support mmgay or ufc. the bald dickhead

Comment

Working...
                      X