No announcement yet.

Tyson-Holyfield I, who did you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson-Holyfield I, who did you pick?

Just curious to see who everyone picked in this fight and why you picked who you did.

I picked Evander, MAINLY because he was a good friend of the family. But I just knew that he would pull it out and I knew that he wasn't going to be intimated by Tyson.

What about you?

Vote.
    Tyson
    80.49%
    Evander
    19.51%

Iron Mike..................

Comment

I picked Tyson. I thought Holyfield looked done after his fight with Czyz and I did not think that they would put him in against Tyson if he could still fight a little bit. Never happier to be wrong, though.

Comment

not only did I pick Holyfield to win this over Tyson..I also picked Lewis to win over Tyson..Tyson just didnt seem focused to me for this fight with Evander..

Comment

Picked Tyson. Was shellshocked when Evander picked him apart.

Comment

I picked Iron Mike. My uncle, who was a boxing trainer picked Evander, he said that it was too soon for Mike to be taking on that kind of fighter, but he also felt that Evander would've won had they fought prior to Tyson's incarceration.

He also said Mike gets discouraged too easily, he's tough, but, he can't deal with pressure. Boy, was he right.

Comment

I picked Iron Mike in pretty much every fight he fought. Mike was never the say guy once he got out, i still feel Prime Mike would have beat Holyfield & Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                Just curious to see who everyone picked in this fight and why you picked who you did.

I picked Evander, MAINLY because he was a good friend of the family. But I just knew that he would pull it out and I knew that he wasn't going to be intimated by Tyson.

What about you?

Vote.
                I picked Evander when the fight was first supposed to happen,just before the rape charge and subsequent conviction, and would always have picked him,even against the 1988 Tyson.

Because,sadly,he is still trying to eek out a living by fighting these days,people tend to forget just what a complete fighter he was. He was easily the greatest cruiserweight of all time and to my mind a throwback fighter who would have been world class in any era.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
                  I picked Iron Mike. My uncle, who was a boxing trainer picked Evander, he said that it was too soon for Mike to be taking on that kind of fighter, but he also felt that Evander would've won had they fought prior to Tyson's incarceration.

He also said Mike gets discouraged too easily, he's tough, but, he can't deal with pressure. Boy, was he right.
                  This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I picked Tyson.

Wasn't hugely into boxing at the time.

I was a big fan of tyson.

It blinded me to the fact that He was done.

Comment

Working...
                    X