Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should males and females be allowed to box each other in the professional ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fail thread indeed. It's scientific fact that males have a physical advantage over women. It's not being sexist, it's being truthful.

Gimme a ****in break.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
      You must be really young to ask this question, or live in a place where death by snoo snoo is capital punishment.
      DEATH BY SNOO SNOO!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GAY????! seriously one of my favorite episodes bro

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post
        It's not about the talent - men are physically stronger than women, its not a general statement its a physiological fact.

We're not talking about a game of chess here, as much as skill comes into play boxing is a physical sport.
        But some boxers punch weak like Paulie Malignaggi, why can't a female box him? I don't even think Paulie could hurt my grandma even if he tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Fail thread indeed. It's scientific fact that males have a physical advantage over women. It's not being sexist, it's being truthful.

Gimme a ****in break.
          Wheres Pauli Malignaggi's physical advantage over a female boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            But some boxers punch weak like Paulie Malignaggi, why can't a female box him? I don't even think Paulie could hurt my grandma even if he tried.
            He punches weak because his hands are brittle, its not about strength. And the strongest female wouldn't be as strong as him.

Comment

Also have you ever been punched by paulie? If not, then shut the **** up. Matter of fact have you ever been in the ring period?

Comment

A female has breasts and vagina, they must be weaker and less talented then a man who has a penis. That is what you're saying, not me!
                That's what everyone except you is saying.

You must be a woman if you made this thread. If you're not, then stop posting because you sound like a ****ing ******.

Comment

Because not everyone is Paulie Malinaggi you tard.

Lets put Maidana up with my grandma and see how that goes.

Is this just a lame attempt to cover up that you want to beat women?

Comment

If we let female boxers do steroids? Can they fight male boxers then?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Money May View Post
                      Because not everyone is Paulie Malinaggi you tard.

Lets put Maidana up with my grandma and see how that goes.

Is this just a lame attempt to cover up that you want to beat women?
                      No, I'm not like your idol I don't beat women! You're on my ignore-list ****. Starting **** like that you redneck. And for your information, my grandmother punches harder then the guy in your avatar since my grandmother sparred with his sissy ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X