Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
    anyone wanna make a bet on this mess
    I'm down with OSU.

Comment

Penn State has this and wins big...41-20

Comment

Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
        Penn State has this and wins big...41-20

...You maybe right. Penn State if very very good this year. Still, this is not the same Ohio State team that played USC. The defense is playing a slightly different scheme and people are flying to the ball better. The offense is completely changed with Pryor running the show and the best running back in the country running the ball. It gives defenses all sorts of issues.

Comment

I think Ohio State will win this game. Ohio State is a better team(not sure how much better but still they are better) with Pryor and Wells playing. The horseshoe has been a little house of horrors for PSU, so that will not be an advantage for them. 8PM on a cold night with all the liquored up fans it will be a real test if PSU plans on winning. That PSU D really is not that impressive imo. I expect this game to be a high scoring game like 30-27 or something, around 60-70 pts scored. With this being said go Penn State.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            I think Ohio State will win this game. Ohio State is a better team(not sure how much better but still they are better) with Pryor and Wells playing. The horseshoe has been a little house of horrors for PSU, so that will not be an advantage for them. 8PM on a cold night with all the liquored up fans it will be a real test if PSU plans on winning. That PSU D really is not that impressive imo. I expect this game to be a high scoring game like 30-27 or something, around 60-70 pts scored. With this being said go Penn State.
            Yeah I feel the same way. In the Big Ten Ohio State usually shows up especially at their house. Outside of the Big 10 is a whole different story.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post

...I was thinking it would be a low scoring game with the ****ty weather and the likelihood of rain. IMO that favors Ohio State with the big running back and the running QB.

Comment

I can't believe they're 101'st in the Nation in O line blocking.

That's shocking.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i'm rooting for the Buckeyes the rest of the year
                  me too.

i hope ohio state makes it to #2 in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by left Hook Tito View Post
                    me Too.

I Hope Ohio State Makes It To #2 In The Country.
                    Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tito View Post
                      me too.

i hope ohio state makes it to #2 in the country.
                      you want them to get their ass handed to them 3 years in a row in bowl games..

you're heartless..

Go Joe Paterno

Comment

Working...
                      X