No announcement yet.

Any One Else Like Loma's Showboating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Really?? Roy was so slick and smooth with his moves.

This is my favorite, Simply incredible:

Roy did plenty of it.

Comment

I dont like showboating in general. I dont want to see fighters clowning around. I like to see seriousness.

I did enjoy watching Calzaghe clowning the sht out of Hopkins cuz i dislike him alot. Fukin hate that snaggle tooth punk hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I dont like showboating in general. I dont want to see fighters clowning around. I like to see seriousness.

I did enjoy watching Calzaghe clowning the sht out of Hopkins cuz i dislike him alot. Fukin hate that snaggle tooth punk hopkins.
        That was a lot of fun to watch. Haha.

Comment

So is showboating good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Depends on the fighter.

Comment

I can be fun and funny or it can be very lame. It all depends. Loma's with Sosa was funny, especially since Sosa insulted him before it happened. It was also pretty clever.

Emanual Augustus would do it, but it usually came off as a distraction and unoriginal. I never understood why he did it to be honest. He'd be fighting a tough balls to the wall fight and then start dancing around. It didn't make any sense.

It all depends on the fighter. I remember Chavez Sr. did it against Kamau and got booed. I don't think anyone expected him to showboat especially in a dull fight. It really didn't fit with his warrior persona. Again, it all depends.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                I can be fun and funny or it can be very lame. It all depends. Loma's with Sosa was funny, especially since Sosa insulted him before it happened. It was also pretty clever.

Emanual Augustus would do it, but it usually came off as a distraction and unoriginal. I never understood why he did it to be honest. He'd be fighting a tough balls to the wall fight and then start dancing around. It didn't make any sense.

It all depends on the fighter. I remember Chavez Sr. did it against Kamau and got booed. I don't think anyone expected him to showboat especially in a dull fight. It really didn't fit with his warrior persona. Again, it all depends.
                Sounds like double standards to me.

Comment

Sounds like double standards to me.
                  Fuck off with this bullshit. It depends on the circumstances. Loma showboating against Sosa was fine because Sosa starting talking crap. Calzaghe's showboating against Roy was bad because it was overkill against an aging, beaten down legend. Even Lampley said it was disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Fuck off with this bullshit. It depends on the circumstances. Loma showboating against Sosa was fine because Sosa starting talking crap. Calzaghe's showboating against Roy was bad because it was overkill against an aging, beaten down legend. Even Lampley said it was disrespectful.
                    No, you fuck off.

The other night some dickhead couldn't wait to post that you can't take the ghetto out of Crawford. Just because he showboated.

But when Lomachenko does it that's "funny and cool."

So spare me the bull****. We know what this is.

Comment

No, you fuck off.

The other night some dickhead couldn't wait to post that you can't take the ghetto out of Crawford. Just because he showboated.

But when Lomachenko does it that's "funny and cool."

So spare me the bull****. We know what this is.
                      Really.. The same person who criticized Crawford, did he praise Loma?

Comment

Working...
                      X