No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Brutally Knocks Out Dejan Zlaticanin in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    He's questioned his motivation. He's said numerous times he doesn't like boxing very much. He's great at it but not really motivated to pursue it like his family did. I'm not talking about his promotional issues. He definitely didn't mind sitting though.

damn, that is saying something

well hopefully he turned the corner, doesn't look like he lost much

Comment

• I like what I see from Garcia, he made Zlaticanin look average with decent footwork and a great jab. It would have been interesting to see Garcia up against a prime Linares, as of right now I don't think there is anyone in the division who could beat Garcia.

Comment

• I would have done a better job than that bum. Another taxi driver goes down by Garcia who is still fighting the smaller man seeking the advantage.

Don't like him and never will. The Garcia's are nothing but cheaters. Screw them.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          I think Easter and Barthelemy arethe touhgest guys out there for Mikey at LW, if Verdejo is the goods he can be a killer too.
          Verdejo needs to step up and stop fighting barbers and such. I like the dude, but I don't hide the truth.

Two thing he needs to do:

-Change trainer to a top notch-word class trainer
          -Stop fighting bums, get quality fights

Its time for him to step up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            Verdejo needs to step up and stop fighting barbers and such. I like the dude, but I don't hide the truth.

Two thing he needs to do:

-Change trainer to a top notch-word class trainer
            -Stop fighting bums, get quality fights

Its time for him to step up!
            I think he is mando soon for Terry Flanagans title. Good step up for Verdejo. Flanagan isnt looking like he is all that great since he wrecked Magdaledo, but he is a solid fighter.

Should tell us a lot about where Verdejo is at.

Comment

• unify 135 with linares/crolla then move up to 140. i hope that crawford moves to 147. can you imagine crawford vs garcia. man that would be a fight! my top two fav active fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X