Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Trump fails to live up to his campaign promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been about 70 years since the last time white folks got really pissed off. *spoiler alert* It doesn't end well.

Comment

what happens if he DOES keep his word/s and america becomes great again........

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I was a trump supporter based on a few things.

Revised healthcare

Revised traded acts

Balanced budget...

I could give a shyt about "the wall"

But if trump DOESNT fight for what he promised, I will be the absolute first one to call him I'm out..
        Respect.

And for the record I want to see him be successful and make America great again, we all would benefit.

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        ''lets not even wait for him to fail. lets crucify him now !!!!''
        Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        what happens if he DOES keep his word/s and america becomes great again........
        I'm all for giving him a chance. If he brings back good jobs and gets rid of the corrupt influences in D.C. then every one of us should be more prosperous. That would be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Respect.

And for the record I want to see him be successful and make America great again, we all would benefit.

I'm all for giving him a chance. If he brings back good jobs and gets rid of the corrupt influences in D.C. then every one of us should be more prosperous. That would be a good thing.
          the antis would much rather burn in hell than give trump credit if he deserves it.id love for them to burn in hell too.

Comment

Looking at his choices for Cabinet appointments and advisors so far...I don't see a damn thing changing for the better, sadly.

Transportation Secretary: Elaine Chow
            Bank of America executive, member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Treasury Secretary: Steven Mnuchin
            Goldman Sachs partner, worked for the Soros group, tapped for Skull and Bones at Yale.

Secretary of Commerce: Wilbur Ross
            Senior managing director at Rothschild Inc, leader of the Wall Street secret society Kappa Beta Phi.

Secretary of Education: Betsy DeVos
            Billionaire wife of Dick DeVos of Amway fortune fame, sister of Eric Prince who founded Blackwater/Xe/Academi.

Possible Secretary of State: General David Petraeus
            Former director of the CIA, member of the Council on Foreign Relations, frequent attendee at Bilderberg Group meetings.

Potential Position Unknown, Possibly Informal: Peter Thiel
            Co-founder of Palantir Technologies (data mining partner of the NSA,) member of the steering committee for the Bilderberg Group.

Comment

LOL! You all are just silly he hasn't even taken office yet! Get a grip, get a life!

Comment

He hasn't taken office yet. But if anyone was hoping that he would really drain the swamp--well, let's just say that he's not exactly off to a good start.

So far it looks like we can look forward to more government of the bankers, for the bankers, and by the bankers.

Comment

Working...
                X