Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negative 8000 karma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very possible - all u gotta do is get tagged with a guy who has maxed out green K...

I got TRIPLE MOD-NEGGED by Karma Rapist, and then by Anorak! who has max Green-K... Lol so I was hurting.

Then I got tagged by two dudes with max green-k, and I was back in the green.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      How did this happen? Just curious will i ever have green k again? Some dude a while back named red cyclone redded me for talking bad about pacman now i get loads of green k but still red.
      Congrats on making it to green. Here is a blue parallelogram for your troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Congrats on making it to green. Here is a blue parallelogram for your troubles.
        thanks brah

Comment

Appreciate it brahs.

Comment

Lol, ive gotten red from Anorak & Larry before & it didn't leave a scratch on me because of a green I got from some1 way higher up in the past. I got dat Clottey chin, nothin' can hurt me

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              Lol, ive gotten red from Anorak & Larry before & it didn't leave a scratch on me because of a green I got from some1 way higher up in the past. I got dat Clottey chin, nothin' can hurt me
              Lol, let Karma Rapist TRIPLE-MOD NEG you! See if that ass ain't left gaping open thereafter!

Comment

Red K sent

Comment

now you are green

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    It's very possible - all u gotta do is get tagged with a guy who has maxed out green K...

I got TRIPLE MOD-NEGGED by Karma Rapist, and then by Anorak! who has max Green-K... Lol so I was hurting.

Then I got tagged by two dudes with max green-k, and I was back in the green.
                    Anorak negged me 3 different times even when I had 3 karma rep.. Yet was never red

Comment

It's no big deal, like a popularity contest of sorts... I get tons of Green K (Thanks for the thought) but I'm only recently under -10 K...
                      After I said Kovalev was going to beat Bhop because Bhop was old and Kovalev was in his prime, after that fight I got sent to -15 K...

It didn't happen before the fight, it happened after the fight... I didn't talk smack either, just someone upset that their boy went down... I still think it's pretty funny to be honest...

You've got to understand, these forums are entertainment.... A simple escape from the dog eat dog world we live in... Don't take anything you read here to seriously...

Some people are a little high strung and perhaps are upset at other things in life and this is a place to vent... So they blow steam and rant and Red K, its words on a screen... Roll with it and thank the Good Lord for what you've got... This place serves as a distraction to reality, nothing much beyond that... So enjoy ...

Comment

Working...
                      X