Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication to the body by spence will give any WW trouble just needs to learn everything doesn't have to be thrown at full force makes him stiff which leaves him open to be hit

Comment

• Spence did what he said he would. I would love to see him mix it up with thurman. Btw the ref missed that first knock down, never gave a count. As far as safety of a fighter is concerned that was a problem. Spence v crawford in a year from now please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
        Why is he going after Kell Brook when he knows Thurman, Garcia, Broner, and Porter are on the PBC roster?
        Because the IBF is strict when it comes to their mandatory fights. Because Hearn and Haymon have a good relationship and have put on plenty of fights together including Quigg/Frampton and Joshua's last two opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Spence is very stiff and gets hit by a lot of clean shots. Terrible defense if he steps in the ring with a real puncher I wonder what will happen. Spence took care of business time to step up and stop fighting bums like bundu who can't punch.
          Yea Spence is not as slick or fluid as someone who's been fighting since a child. He's still good but you kinda can tell he started boxing late. His defense is rather basic but gets the job done. I've seen him get caught and even shaken up 1 time in a few fights now.

Thing he has going for him is none of the younger fighters in this current era seems to be very good defensively either so it kind of balances out it'll come down to who has the best chin. Out of all the young guys Canelo probably has the best defense just because he sort of emulates Mayweather...

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            It was a kd he got rocked. That's why the ko came so fast he was hurt bad
            oh I know that, was just telling dude crying about the push call.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
              i hate to report his haircut has knocked him back down the ranks hes now back to the # 4 ibf contender and will now have to fight another contender

Comment

• Missed the fight ffs, any know where I can watch it?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  Hey maybe im wrong..**** just looked strange to me
                  The guy was on his back with his leg twisted under him.

The first KO was bad enough...a clean uppercut to the chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Missed the fight ffs, any know where I can watch it?
                    The replay comes on at 9 est on NBCSN

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      The replay comes on at 9 est on NBCSN
                      thanks bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X