No announcement yet.

CHemistry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mud View Post
    What was before the big bang is trying to deal with what caused the big bang. But what does death feel like seems nonsensical because by definition we cannot feel anything when we are dead.

Did you mean at least we can theorise what death feels like?

Interesting.
    Aliens created us, and wrote the bible saying that they are God. But God created them. But God isnt a spirit or being, he is just the universe.
    And Jesus was a hybrid human/alien.
    That is 100% what I believe. As I said when you look at humans, even they try to play the role of God.

I believe this Jesus character was exactly that; a hybrid that so many abductees talk about seeing when they are getting probed. The bible instills FEAR into the people of this earth by believing if they are not obedient and do not follow in line, they will be sent to a place where a creature in red panty hose and horns is going to stick you for all eternity.

But as you can see, this fear has worked very well on humans as people are afraid to open up their minds and actually THINK. A human becomes extremely dangerous when he/she thinks for themselves.
    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-02-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Cut and paste from Yahoo answers.
      Correct. Here is the link. didn't feel like typing the whole thing.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1081436AALoBx5
      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-02-2016, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
        Did you mean at least we can theorise what death feels like?

No, I mean we can theorize about death, meaning if we come back in existence as another being after death or is there an afterlife. There is no way to theorize how death feels because our bodies are dead and brain activity completely ceases.
        Last edited by BigNuts; 05-02-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

As for the near death experiences where people say they are floating outside of their body or say they have seen heaven and hell or met buddha, allah, saw their 72 virgins etc., I believe it is the chemical DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) causing these extreme hallucinations. DMT is what causes us to dream as it is released in small quan****** when sleeping. When we are dying, it is released in very large amounts in the brain. I feel this is the brains way of dealing with death and when the DMT wears off, so will the hallucinations and then....... nothingness.
          Last edited by BigNuts; 05-02-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            That is 100% what I believe. As I said when you look at humans, even they try to play the role of God.

I believe this Jesus character was exactly that; a hybrid that so many abductees talk about seeing when they are getting probed. The bible instills FEAR into the people of this earth by believing if they are not obedient and do not follow in line, they will be sent to a place where a creature in red panty hose and horns is going to stick you for all eternity.

But as you can see, this fear has worked very well on humans as people are afraid to open up their minds and actually THINK. A human becomes extremely dangerous when he/she thinks for themselves.
            Case in point being you .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Case in point being you .
              You're damn right I'm dangerous. Unlike you, I think for myself instead of being some run of the mill lemming that believes what big business tells them.

Comment

HELL NO! I don't enjoy chemistry one bit.

Advanced mathematics on the other hand..... That's what I love the most and I'm extremely good at it.
                Same here. I have a pretty good grasp on advanced calc but I can barely do basic chem.

Comment

Dangerous to whom? Our alien warlords that teach us that masturbation is evil?

Do you think your beliefs are less insane than religious beliefs?

Comment

Dangerous to whom? Our alien warlords that teach us that masturbation is evil?

Unlike religious nuts, I am looking at this from a completely rational point of view. I'm not falling for a man with a white beard riding a cloud with people that have wings by his side and I'm certainly not believing a creature in a place called hell wearing red panty hoes that has a pitch fork that is going to stick me for all eternity for simply not believing in Jesus Christ, while people who have killed and committed heinous crimes go to heaven because they strongly believed in God and repented for their sins before they died and I'm CERTAINLY not believing an afterlife where 72 virgins await thee to do with them as I desire. That is pure irrational and dangerous nonsense.

It is a proven fact that the bible has been heavily altered throughout the centuries by powerful men. There are also tons of books that were intentionally kept out of the bible.

You have to ask yourself just how many religions there are in this world that people believe and practice in and have killed people over. That's not even mentioning dead religions that people used to practice centuries ago. I have news for you......... It sounds like all of these religions were put in place to keep people fighting and it has undoubtedly worked and will most certainly continue working if people don't open their minds and think for themselves.
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-02-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Would you say the religious beliefs I just described in the previous post are rational/sane?

This should be interesting......

Comment

Working...
                      X