No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell - what is he doing now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Mitchell - what is he doing now?

This guy was the next great american heavweight but bad luck got in his way. He was a thourough gentleman and always accepted his losses with grace - a true sportsman. He had the unrealised potential of a Deontay Wilder.

Does anyone know what Seth is doing with his life now? Maybe Seth and Tor Hamer could link up and start a promotion together.

Number 23 for the Cleveland Cavalier's

Comment

I heard him and Charles martin were holed up in a whorehouse in memphis

Comment

I liked Seth. Too bad he has a khan chin

Comment

I heard he's giving motivational speeches to encourage kids who wanna get KTFO for nice money in the future.

Comment

He realized his chin couldn't handle the big leagues... I liked the guy, and thought pre-arreola that him vs wilder or breazeale would be good fights...

But the dude just doesn't have the chin to be a legit ranked fighter

Comment

Yeah I'm not fond of putting down a guy like Seth Mitchell, he's like David price in that regard, worked hard in the gym had the guts to get in and test himself, seemed a good guy and didn't have a huge ego or big mouth.

Yeah he just didn't have it at the top level but the only people who mock a guy for that need to look in the mirror

Comment

hes been training for his return, hes doing the underwater drills now and training in the mountains. just wait the return will be epic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                  hes been training for his return, hes doing the underwater drills now and training in the mountains. just wait the return will be epic!!!
                  I wouldn't be surprise if this is Seth Mitchell himself.

Comment

Unfortunate about his chin. Rumor has it dude would knock himself out shaving.

Comment

Working...
                    X