Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Mayweather's Style is Like a Computer Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer games are actually fun.

Comment

I wonder if this crap he says is legit, or is it like when other fighters say it which is usually a pre-excuse before loosing to a defensively gifted fighter they may face in the future like an insurance policy, or a line to avoid them completely. It just smells to much like that tire old line.

Comment

Originally posted by calichefman View Post
        GGG way overated but hbo needs a star so hype GGG wait till he gets punched back he wont have mexican style or chin
        There is that possibility. At the very least I think he gets knocked down once, maybe twice even.

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
        no, man. floyd-iot's style is not like computer game. its like a marathon game.
        Or better yet, IV style.

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        probably because it was like pulling teeth. You watch boxing to see guys battle it out. I don't hate clinching. I don't hate movement or even some hugging. But when the entire fight is, clinch, tap, tap, clinch, hug, hug, clinch, tap,and run. It's lame! I don't need to see KO every damn fight. But if your strategy is to hold the guy all night, you shouldn't be winning rounds.
        Yep. Same basic reason Wlad is boring too. Although finally we're seeing refs taking him to task for it. Too bad Floydie bought off all the refs in his last dozen or so fights. We may have actually seen a fight. Oh wait... forgot the IVs. Never mind.
        Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 10-17-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Golovkin's interview bothers me.Those "original fight", "game", "mexican style", "old school".STFU already.

Comment

not really sure if this is an insult.. whats wrong with computer games ??

but yeah to sht on floyd because hes not a power puncher is kinda lame, he has his own talents and wins with the tools hes been given.. if floyd tries to knock somebody out he'll just put himself in danger, he doesnt have the power.. so he wins on points.. and theres nothing wrong with that. besides its not like he hasnt been in wars (cotto, castillo 1, chavez, maidana 1, n'dou, augustus, hatton..these were all shootouts with crazy action)..to say all he did was run and hug is stupid, you dont get a resume like that unless youre special.

Comment

Money Mayweather antithesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                Tyson was almost all power.

GGG has a lot going for him.

Different styles.

True. But it's smart.

And it's happening to GGG too, name dropping him has begun to Get exposure for other fighters.

He just retired, and we're still moving on.

Also, Floyd still owns the belts, making him not really retired.

If he had given up the belts, then maybe.

But everyone knows he is coming back.

Was he now?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                  Was he now?
                  of course, the man had no skill ... Tyson was basically a crude zombie face-first version of Earnie Shavers
                  Last edited by buge; 10-17-2015, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                    Cool. If anyone has a fight coming up (even Ronda) just drop Floyd's name a little in the press.
                    Wasn't he asked about Floyd

Comment

Lil G can't keep retired featherweight Floyd name out of his mouth lol, pathetic. You will never be fit to carry Floyd jock strap.

Stop calling out little guys and fight Ward you fake ass coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X