Collapse
No announcement yet.

elie seckbach showing his class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone saying anything about Ruslan's mom would get ****ed up right there on the spot. You hear/see how intense he was in the post fight last weekend? Ruslan is real. He seems like the kind of guy who would let a fight get cancelled just so he could lay hands on you at a press conference.

Comment

i'd like to see Ruslan vs Elie

Comment

Let's hope Elie gets threats from Ruslan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          I'm not sure Angel Garcia would even diss Ruslan.

Ruslan is one of those guys you don't diss. He's a humble guy, he's honest and respectful. It's hard to hate someone like him.

Low blow by Elie. Very disrespectful.
          He would definitely diss Ruslan, if only for being Russian, but I'd guess he wouldn't say anything about his mother's appearance.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 10-22-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

"Who? Prakadnakov? You mean dat bum who called his mama to the ring? *Mah mah! Eh heh heh! Mah mah! Eh heh heh!* - You believe this ****?!"

"Where was HIS MOM when he lost to Tim?!"

"What the world don't know is this: I love Danny more than Prakadnakov's mother loves Ruzlin!"

"Ruzlin's mother doesn't really love her son. She's letting him go up against the champion of the world!"

"I ain't worried about Prakadnakov, I don't give a **** about his team, his manager, his country and his mother! I'm only worried about the champion of the world! My heart's with GOD!"

"Everybody wanna be Phillipino, Argentino, SibeRINOOO! And they forget the country we live in. This is 'Murica!"

"Prakadnakov ain't gonna do ****! He and his mom can go back to riding yaks in Mongolia, or Siberia, or wherever the **** he came from. **** Siberia!"

"They TRYYY to call me racist!"

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              Why give this guy pub by posting his videos here? Just ignore his ignorance and not talk about him. He just bums off Rios and his team for his own youtube good and doesnt know anything about boxing. He was doing it with Manny till Roach gave him the dueces.
              He gives good exclusives and a lot of times he posts hilarious videos. I guess that's the trade off though, we get ******ed Elie asking ******ed questions for decent videos (sometimes)

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

"Who? Prakadnakov? You mean dat bum who called his mama to the ring? *Mah mah! Eh heh heh! Mah mah! Eh heh heh!* - You believe this ****?!"

"Where was HIS MOM when he lost to Tim?!"

"What the world don't know is this: I love Danny more than Prakadnakov's mother loves Ruzlin!"

"Ruzlin's mother doesn't really love her son. She's letting him go up against the champion of the world!"

"I ain't worried about Prakadnakov, I don't give a **** about his team, his manager, his country and his mother! I'm only worried about the champion of the world! My heart's with GOD!"

"Everybody wanna be Phillipino, Argentino, SibeRINOOO! And they forget the country we live in. This is 'Murica!"

"Prakadnakov ain't gonna do ****! He and his mom can go back to riding yaks in Mongolia, or Siberia, or wherever the **** he came from. **** Siberia!"

"They TRYYY to call me racist!"
                LOL you know Angel Garcia so well, are you sure you ain't Angel?

Comment

Working...
                X