No announcement yet.

Jake the Snake Roberts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I remember his feuds with Steamboat and Savage. The good old days.

Hope he pulls it off. The DDT was no fucking punk. Probably got a few concussions from them back in the day messing around with that shit, lol.

"Hey. Probably a good idea to drop you head first with the other guys weight while yanking on your neck on you in the backyard. What's the worst that could happen?"
    they used to almost bend in half the way they took it in those days, jake literally slammed those guy's head into the ****en mat, now days they just sort of fall flat on their stomaches..

sort of like the dooms day device before they returned.. back then it was hawk Literally clotheslining the poor bastard and the landing was always in the back of their heads with there body bending over the shoulders and **** at such a high distance, then when the returned they pussified the finisher with animal falling back too to soften the blow

theres no learning how to fall with this **** back then i'll tell u that much

forget about it! LMFAO
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 07-26-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I remember his feuds with Steamboat and Savage. The good old days.

Hope he pulls it off. The DDT was no fucking punk. Probably got a few concussions from them back in the day messing around with that shit, lol.

"Hey. Probably a good idea to drop you head first with the other guys weight while yanking on your neck on you in the backyard. What's the worst that could happen?"

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        I answered your challenge in the Dome.

TBear better put his whole fight collection on the line.

Fuck all that $7.50 talk.

I WANT THE WORLD.

Comment

Jake seems to be on the right path even if he still takes some missteps. Let's see if DDP can turn Scott Hall around now too.

Comment

Working...
          X