Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer: "I've never heard of Kovalev, many people have never heard of him."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    things happened and it all boils down to a case of "bad timing".....when B.Hop signed to fight Murat it was part of the deal he made to get the Cloud fight....he didn't go looking for the cat....anyway, he kept his end of the deal and gave dude his shot....during the time Kovalev was inked to fight the cat he fought NBC last week....the B.Hop-Murat fight fell apart right after Adonis layed Chad out...hmmmm....Kovalev just came outta the basement with ALL these dudes rubbing his shoulders like he's done something special...I don't get it!!

if HBO doesn't allow Adonis to get schooled by B.Hop then Kovalev can get it....but you can't knock the man for trying to secure bigger purses if he can get Froch....Clev puts a bigger prize in the bank for B.Hop as well....they are prize fighters btw.....but I do believe B.Hop is gonna fight this Kovalev dude...maybe it'll happen in Sept....just remeber where you hear this **** first at!!
    He held up his end of the deal by agreeing to face the mandatory who was Murat... now it's Kovalev.
    If he can get Froch, Cleverly, Stevonson, any other champ, then fine.... but if not, he should face Kovalev and fulfill his end of the bargain

Comment

Working...
    X