Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank John Cena amongst ATGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you rank John Cena amongst ATGs?

I think he has surpassed Bret Hart, Triple H and many other superstars of the past. I cant only think of 6 guys in the Wrestlemania era better. Cena will be top 5 when its all said and done.

1. Hulk Hogan
    2. The Rock
    3. Stone Cold
    4. Ric Flair
    5. HBK
    6. Undertaker
    7. John Cena
    8. Andre The Giant
    9. Randy Macho Man Savage
    10. Vince Mcmahon(Greatest Heel ever)

cena is *****, dude has 4 moves

Comment

Not even joking, he's what turned me off of pro wrestling. Dude's a bum ass worker, I don't understand why WWE pushed him so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Not even joking, he's what turned me off of pro wrestling. Dude's a bum ass worker, I don't understand why WWE pushed him so hard.
        a mid 40's Shawn Michaels out-performed him at every turn when they did their wrestlemania run. Sheet, absolute sheet

Comment

the rock is the last atg we've had

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I wouldn't even put him in my top 5 of the current roster. I enjoyed him for the first couple years, but as I got older, he was a character I grew to truly dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Hmm, because Brock Lesnar left the company. Brock was their poster boy. Had he not left so abruptly, John may have been stuck in Kofi Kingston land and maybe even cut by now.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                a mid 40's Shawn Michaels out-performed him at every turn when they did their wrestlemania run. Sheet, absolute sheet

As a character he sucks for sure. But he's had some pretty good matches recently. Mainly against CM Punk.

He even had pretty good matches before he got pushed, as they didn't have him do the same move sets in short Raw/Smackdown matches.

Comment

And lastly I don't know how to rank wrestlers P4P. I don't know what criteria to use. Obviously it's fake.

Do you judge them by their fake title wins, do you judge them by their popularity. Or do you judge them by their ability to recreate themselves, as Hogan did with the NWO/Hollywood gimmick. He may still have a Hollywood hogan type heel turn in him left before he gets old and is outta' there.

Comment

The "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd > John Cena

Comment

Working...
                    X