Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Laughs at USADA: They Will Not Stop Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... Yea I cheated so what. That's how it came across to me.

Comment

I can imagine Morales dressed as the Joker as he says this.

Comment

so let me get this straight...... You cheat and you still get KTFO? yup...it's definitely time to retire sir.

Comment

i cant even act like i know but he sounds about as guilty as it gets. "i did not use it to improve my body. i did not use it." is it just me or did he contradict himself there

Comment

Yeah and they was laughing at u when u got KTFO!!!! LOL

Comment

I think he's telling the truth if they knew about it and they let him fight then no big deal I believe if he was using big enough amounts the third test would've came up hot as well.

Comment

Honestly gentlemen if morales was gonna take something to help guarantee a win over Garcia he would've came up hot for something else I'm sure I mean come on everybody remembers what he looked like did he look like somebody who was using clenbuterol lol. He'll no I think we can give the warrior the benefit of the doubt here.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  Honestly gentlemen if morales was gonna take something to help guarantee a win over Garcia he would've came up hot for something else I'm sure I mean come on everybody remembers what he looked like did he look like somebody who was using clenbuterol lol. He'll no I think we can give the warrior the benefit of the doubt here.
                  I share same thoughts. Morales could have got something better than little traces of clembuterol for that fight. He could like Berto, Mosley, etc.etc. have got high dosage of testosterone or a more effective synthetic anabolic steroid. He could as well in the first fight vs. Garcia have got a diuretic so he could have made weight not having to face being stripped of his belt before the fight and paying the corresponding fine. Since a cheater always cheats, I still don't know why Erik didn't get some better enhancers and probably he could have got away just like Berto, Mosley and others did despite the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    I can imagine Morales dressed as the Joker as he says this.
                    bwahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      Yeah and they was laughing at u when u got KTFO!!!! LOL
                      First, learn English. Second, Garcia will never be the HOFamer and legend like Morales. You are a marikon.

Comment

Working...
                      X