Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Boxingscene reporting this, when the only one who's said anything about this is that one guy, who said he had a reliable source???

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Best twitter comment I've ever read regarding this story:

@Jewnior_: I know Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican but shouldn't he quit during the fight not two weeks before?
      True. Roflmao.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Why is Boxingscene reporting this, when the only one who's said anything about this is that one guy, who said he had a reliable source???
        Because its potentially breaking news, especially when you have his opponent, Judah piping up. Hopefully the pressure forces him and his team to give answers.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Best twitter comment I've ever read regarding this story:

@Jewnior_: I know Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican but shouldn't he quit during the fight not two weeks before?
          That funny considering a Puerto Rican made judah his bitc.h. Lol

Comment

Zab Judah said he was hearing the same thing.

Comment

Who's the guy that tweeted it?

I hope it's not cancelled, as crappy as this fight seemed at first, I'm really looking forward to it now.

Comment

Unless he's pulling out to fight Lucas instead, this looks very bad.

Comment

Damn people claim not to be racist but clearly are showing their true colors tonight.

Comment

The article also said Judah was informed by the same news. (presumably by different sources from Mike's) That's a good enough confirmation.

Comment

Could be an injury or the flu??

Comment

Working...
                      X