No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Hall of Fame trainer Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, the lifetime coach of former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, admitted he was shocked by his boxer's one-punch knockout victory of Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

so if nacho was surprised, that means they never really used the punch in camp that much, was it a lucky punch, a hail mary? not saying that it is but the trainer seems to point to that direction

Comment

Who wasn't? I was and am even more shock by JMM power especially the punch he KD Pac with.

Comment

Who wasnt ?

God damn that was beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          so if nacho was surprised, that means they never really used the punch in camp that much, was it a lucky punch, a hail mary? not saying that it is but the trainer seems to point to that direction
          Thats not what it means. It means Manny has a good chin, why wouldn't you be surprised?

Comment

I'm just as happy for Nacho as I am for JMM. Well deserved KO victory for two legends in the sport. Goes to show you what perseverance and determination can do for you.

Comment

Marquez cemented his greatness last night. Better late than never I guess. I thought this fight was going to be better than the 3rd encounter, but I'm still ****ing amazed at what I saw last night.

Comment

No, because they clearly worked on it..there's that vid out where they show Marquez knocking down his partner with a short right that he stepped into..which prompted them to stop allowing the recording of his spars. This is just him showing how highly he thought of Pac. Obviously, with the name dinamita you've got some pop, but Nacho knows combinations is Marquez's bread and butter. It was just the culmination of everything. Pac took off like a sprinter into that right hand.

Comment

I'm sure they worked on a straight right hand once or twice in training camp. SMH.

Comment

He means he wasn't expecting a one punch destruction of PAC- MAN , he knew the ko was possible but that was something else .. I hope Marquez retire , nothin else to prove . No better way to end a superb career .

Comment

Working...
                    X