No announcement yet.

Soa best show on tv period

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soa best show on tv period

I am stuck on this season it is getting really good.am i the only one that wishes jax would get killed he annoys me.

Jax is the only bad actor in the show.

Comment

Great season. It'll be interesting to see if Jax allows Pope to really kill Tig and what not. I hope Jax gets Pope back in the end, after all he's the person responsible for Opie's death and Tig's daughter being burnt alive.

Juice needs to go, he served his purpose. He'll be dead soon. I wonder what Bobby is going to do next episode, it looks like he wants to help Clay.

Great show. This is the 2nd best season in my eyes, 2nd only to the 2nd season. Jax will never die. They are having 2 more seasons after this, so Jax wouldn't die until the very last episode. He's the central character. I like Jax this season, he is not to be f**ked with.
      Last edited by 4Corners; 11-21-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Great season. It'll be interesting to see if Jax allows Pope to really kill Tig and what not. I hope Jax gets Pope back in the end, after all he's the person responsible for Opie's death and Tig's daughter being burnt alive.

Juice needs to go, he served his purpose. He'll be dead soon. I wonder what Bobby is going to do next episode, it looks like he wants to help Clay.

Great show. This is the 2nd best season in my eyes, 2nd only to the 2nd season.
        Jimmy Smits scene this week stole the show im giving you 5 secs then shooting you in the head that was badass.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Jimmy Smits scene this week stole the show im giving you 5 secs then shooting you in the head that was badass.
          Yeah that was dope. He went crazy, but then it turned out to be all for nothing, and he was left in bad shape when Gemma closed the door on him there. I think Nero is going to be gone in the last episode a couple weeks from now. I see Clay or his old homie's possibly killing him off.

Comment

Never heard of it. I guess that its popular amongst Clark County sissies...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Never heard of it. I guess that its popular amongst Clark County sissies...
              put down the bottle for ten minutes, big head. it's a pretty good show.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                put down the bottle for ten minutes, big head. it's a pretty good show.
                Only if u put down the grape soda

Comment

last nights episode was dope...nero went off and u could see the pain in his face finding out that jax was ok after all..awesome job by smits...juice used to be one of my favs but damn crying every episode and getting smacked around come on jus do him in already....not sure wats gonna happen with tig but next weeks looks even crazier!!! cant wait

Comment

Kinda gave up on it after season 2 or 3 I can't remember. I got up to the part where that Irish bloke stole that guys baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X