Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any moves where the Villains or Villains win at the end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeepers Creepers comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      No Country For Old Men
      The Usual Suspects
      I forgot about those movies.

Comment

Check out the Spaghetti western The Great Silence.Its about a mute gunsligger who tries to save a group of mormons and a women from some bounty hunters. Takes place during the great blizzard of 1899 which is a very unique back drop for a western. Klaus Kinski plays Loco the leader of the bounty hunters and lets just say they are really good at what the do. The had to make an alternate ending because some countries banned it saying the ending was unacceptable.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063032/

You can find the ending on youtube also, id paste it but im on an ipad right now and its a *****. if ur into westerns this one is highly recommended.

Comment

Fallen

Man, that's such a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by IchiBonDj View Post
            Check out the Spaghetti western The Great Silence.Its about a mute gunsligger who tries to save a group of mormons and a women from some bounty hunters. Takes place during the great blizzard of 1899 which is a very unique back drop for a western. Klaus Kinski plays Loco the leader of the bounty hunters and lets just say they are really good at what the do. The had to make an alternate ending because some countries banned it saying the ending was unacceptable.

You can find the ending on youtube also, id paste it but im on an ipad right now and its a *****. if ur into westerns this one is highly recommended.
            The Great Silence has one of the greatest endings in cinema history imo.

Comment

Funny Games(2007)

Starring: Naomi Watts, Tim Roth, Michael Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Silly View Post
                The wickerman
                The 1973 version is a lot better than the remake.

Many Horror movies have the "villian" winning. The Omen(1976), Zombie Movies, etc.

Comment

The first one i ever saw that stuck in my mind was Primal Fear, i couldn't remember the name of it til i read the first page of this thread!
                  It's where the geezer gets his child abducted, his wife killed and then gets blown up himself when he accidentally takes a bomb to government buldings.
                  Then it all switches on him, he's all over the news for bein obsessed with takin the government down n dat, n he gets the blame for the bombing lol
                  Twisted film

Comment

Originally posted by IchiBonDj View Post

corbucci fan here - i approve this post.

Comment

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Carlitos Way yet!! That lil b1tch Benny from The Bronx....

Comment

Working...
                      X