No announcement yet.

Promo video for Khan-Judah !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo video for Khan-Judah !!

Nice one. Does Judah thank the Lord for getting his ass handed to him by Khan?

Comment

I swear to god, I feel like no one even watched Judah against Matthyse and Mabuza. He looked anything but good against either of them, and they're C-level guys.

Khan is going to obliterate Zab, who's way over the hill, despite what HBO wants you to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I swear to god, I feel like no one even watched Judah against Matthyse and Mabuza. He looked anything but good against either of them, and they're C-level guys.

Khan is going to obliterate Zab, who's way over the hill, despite what HBO wants you to believe.
        by you calling Matthyse and Mabuza C-Level fighters shows you know nothing about boxing.

Comment

He didn't look bad against Mabuza at all. Not bad at all.

He was waiting for the right moment to strike.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. I'm in medical school out of the USA in Nevis, WI. Its hard to find somewhere to watch these fights. Almost thinking about lacing up the gloves myself at a catch weight here.

Comment

I don't really care for Khan, but I hope he whips da Judah arse!

Comment

Matthysse and Mabuza... C-level fighters?

I can't take you seriously.

Comment

Working...
                X