No announcement yet.

Isreal to send death squads into Egypt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    Always the same tactics: strawman and smear.

As usual, you were unable to deal intelligently with what I really said.
    What you REALLY said was indistinguishable from actual Nazi propaganda statements apart from your substitution of the word "zionist" for the word "jew".

You might be able to spout such horrific nonsense on castefootball but I'll be damned if I'll let you get away with it here.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      How do you know which religion I follow???? Your hatred is taking over your little brain,I never stated what religion I was and you're jumping on the Muslims straight away haha..talk about being racist lol..95% of these people hating on the blood hungry zionists on this forum are not Muslim or even Arabs.They simply have a brain and foremost compassion for other human beings unlike you and a few other cokk suckers on this forum who support the zionist and their crimes.
      i dont care what religion you follow. you called me a racist for sayin something about muslims and you youre here wishing death to the israeli people so you racist too. who cares tho both can get wiped out and i wouldnt care. no thats a joke. good day sir.

Comment

Same old smear "nazi" - why can't you come up with something else??

That's getting very, very OLD and has been it's effectiveness.

Anybody with a IQ above ******ed has caught on to this "trick" by now.
        yeah zionist puppet scumbags like the klitschko brothers and president mubarak alsways use smear tactics

Comment

Same old smear "nazi" - why can't you come up with something else??
          Because it was the Nazis who made those statements about jews that you now make about "zionists". That's why. That's the only reason why. If you don't like being compared to a Nazi then stop making statements made by Nazis.

I could come up with many other smears, if a smear is the intention. It isn't. Calling you a Nazi isn't a smear, it's a description.

Comment

Of course it's a smear. You always use smears and "strawman" because you're not smart enough to debate fairly.

Nazism is a nationalistic German facist political movement. Some Nazi's believed Germans to be the superior race.

I'm not facist, not nationalistic and NOT GERMAN. I don't believe in superior or "chosen" races.

Zionism is a nationalistic facist political movement. Many Zionists believe Jews are the superior race (remember "one hair on an Israeli's head is worth more that 10,000 Arab lives").

Using death squads is something the Nazis would do. My criticism of the Zionists doing the same just shows I'm AGAINST supremacist movements like Nazism and Zionism.

Not all Jews are Zionist supremacists (Norman Finkelstein is not), and not all Zionists are Jews (you're not Jewish, you're a Canadian ****sexual).
            So to summarize, you're not a Nazi because you're not German, but you still hate jews only you call them "zionists" because anti-semitism is repulsive to everyone and even you know it?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              So to summarize, you're not a Nazi because you're not German, but you still hate jews only you call them "zionists" because anti-semitism is repulsive to everyone and even you know it?
              You are really not as smart as you would like to be. Your debating skills are very low. What do you do for a living?

Comment

Working...
              X