No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting = Mental Health Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Do you understand what the word innocent means?

If not, here is a definition from the Oxford English dictionary "not guilty of a crime or offence".

Now, tell me, which one of the verses you quoted, or if there is any other single Quranic verse or statement of the Prophet (remember, both the Prophets personal actions and statements and the Quran make up the Islamic civil and criminal structure) states that innocent people should be killed?

If there is none and you are honest enough to admit it, then I can explain the verses you did quote.

3.151"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of unbelievers"

This one for example ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      3.151"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of unbelievers"

This one for example ^^
      Like he told me, they're not innocent.

My inference from that: anyone who doesn't believe in Islam is worthy of death. Pretty scary.

Religion of peace, doe

Comment

You are living on a different planet if you believe your own first paragraph...know you do not believe it, it is simple that you are a liar.
        The media doesn't label muslim terrorism as terrorism until hours and hours after evidence makes it plain that's what it was.

And my point isn't about Paddock and his family, again, it is very very simple, even before an investigation had started, Paddock was being absolved on the grounds of mental health and excuses were being made so that his race, religion or social standing were not called into question.
        They spent time looking for a motive and either didn't find one or buried what they did find.

The same time is never afforded to Muslims, and I even gave you the example of of Naveed Baluch, a Pakistani refugee who was accused of the Berlin attack just earlier this year, for over a day his name, his reputation and his life was dragged through the mud by the media and various political establishments.

it turned out, he was entirely innocent.

If you can provide me with counter examples, I'm happy to read it if not, then refrain from simply spouting lies because it benefits no one.
        A guy was mistakenly thought to be a terrorist. The issue is whether it was terrorism or just some nut going crazy.

Comment

I have always said that mental health is a big problem and often not really diagnosed or treated very well because it's not always something people bring up. There is a stigma attached to it so people are afraid to open up.

There are mentally ill people everywhere and I suspect that many of those who go on killing sprees are mentally ill, hence why they don't have the sense to stop when they know it is wrong.

Some will of course use an excuse to do it such as a religion or whatever. Again, their mental health issues could be making them think it is OK...

I have a problem with guns being easily available. In the UK you can get a 3 cartridge shotgun if you are part of a club, assessed by the police in your home and check that you have zero mental health issues according to medical records. For me, that is good because you're actually making sure this person is less likely to go and shoot people up.

Comment

As I said many times before, I can't even make nay of this up. Satire truly is dead.

Muslim commits a crime: "all Muslims must be responsible and Islam is the problem"

Mass shooting by non Muslim, in particular a white person: "let's wait and see" or "it's a mental health issue"

Thank you Trump and all your stupid, mainly American followers.

The latest addition to this is:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hurch-shooting
            So you cannot understand the difference when a person whom identifies themselves as Muslim and, say, blows themselves up and others in the name of Islam is treat differently to a white person who shoots shoots up a church because he is a violent evil piece of ****.

They are both evil acts, but one is terrorism and the other is not.

Comment

Working...
            X