No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Tevin Farmer, Diaz Continue To Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Refer that to Arum and Floyd. Not even Haymon. Haymon and Arum is completely a different hurdle. I'm hoping they will get together for this one.

Great fight, with Loma eating the dust.

Man stop it. Floyd is scared to death of putting Tank in with Loma and you know it. Tank might not be scared, buy Floyd definitely is.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Man stop it. Floyd is scared to death of putting Tank in with Loma and you know it. Tank might not be scared, buy Floyd definitely is.
      Fuck Floyd and his ego. He doesn't give a shit about Davis.

Comment

Fuck Floyd and his ego. He doesn't give a shit about Davis.
        yes he does. thats why hes protecting him

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you can't claim politics when its you who rejected the fight. why bring up arum? it was davis and floyd who rejected it not arum. fury and wilder are probably fighting so what happened to politics there? its only politics when you are ducking. tell davis to stop ducking on the davis fan forums
          Where did I reject it? It's me who's been actively campaigning for this fight since 2017? C'mon bro.

Comment

yes he does. thats why hes protecting him
            Nah. It's all about him. Floyd didn't protect himself much at 130 or 135. He was virtuoso. He's setting Gervonta back.

Comment

Where did I reject it? It's me who's been actively campaigning for this fight since 2017? C'mon bro.
              i didn't mean you you...silly. so you don't care that tank is fighting bums over and over? 5 straight now. thats really embarrassing. hes basically not even a pro boxer anymore. this is just treading water. he gets super fat, doesnt train, collects a big check. repeat. why be a fan of that? if hes not going to actually get in the game why like him?

Comment

i didn't mean you you...silly. so you don't care that tank is fighting bums over and over? 5 straight now. thats really embarrassing. hes basically not even a pro boxer anymore. this is just treading water. he gets super fat, doesnt train, collects a big check. repeat. why be a fan of that? if hes not going to actually get in the game why like him?
                It's called loyalty. He's being mismanaged and abused. Hopefully someday soon he'll see the light. You don't just drop your favorite boxer.

Comment

Nah. It's all about him. Floyd didn't protect himself much at 130 or 135. He was virtuoso. He's setting Gervonta back.
                  well floyd had to do something to get the big money contract and after beating corrales he got it and as you could see his level of competition started going downhill after that. tank already has the big money without ever doing anything. he just took a short cut. good job i guess. cant fault him for living the good life if someone is going to pay you

Comment

It's called loyalty. He's being mismanaged and abused. Hopefully someday soon he'll see the light. You don't just drop your favorite boxer.
                    but why is he your favorite? can't be personality...can't be resume...just cause he knocks over tomato cans while taking advantage of his loyal fans?

Comment

but why is he your favorite? can't be personality...can't be resume...just cause he knocks over tomato cans while taking advantage of his loyal fans?
                      Have you seen him fight? He's a complete boxer/fighter. Why is anyone a Lomachenko fan? He's a complete bore compared to Davis.

Lomachenko fought a D level in Crolla last time and is fighting a level C in Campbell next (the second Linares leftover in a row), so I wouldn't talk about competition if I were a Lomachenko fan like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X