No announcement yet.

Whst makes boxing the greatest sport in your opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
    I'm understanding of the fact that anyone who signs up and dedicates time to a forum where a sport of topless men dominate each other and a forum where we check out almost naked men at a weigh-in means that every person on here has an underlying lust for men. But as i said, it's more of a subconscious thing, but i have a high IQ and i exist on extremely high spiritual level, so i can tap into the subconscious mind and see things for what they are.

It's not about admitting anything, it is what it is. It includes me, you and everyone else on here. We all have an underlying desire for men, it's how we on here were born and why we gravitate to this kind of sport. UFC fans probably more-so, given the nature of the action in that sport.

Go and look up the term "Virtus" in reference to ancient Roman's. It was a term for men who show manliness and dominance. It was a sign of their masculinity and dominance that they could take another man sexually. Boxing is a sporting version of that.

And that, my friend, makes you a bit of a f@ggot, whether you like it or not. Just by you being a boxing fan is a subconscious admission of that.
    Lol you're a fkn weirdo bro

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Lol you're a fkn weirdo bro
      The denial of your lust for men will catch up with you one day

Comment

Working...
      X