Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to man-up Floyd.

PART 2 is coming.. Winter is near

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Joel Diaz is in on record saying Bradley would have no chance at beating Manny because there was no change in his style. If anyone SHOULD know, it's "I'MA STOP IT!". (Despite Bradley performing significantly better since leaving him).

Marquez is on record saying he didn't see there'd be a different outcome (Bradley losing).

Jessie Vargas was hoping Bradley would win to hype a rematch but is on record saying he didn't think it was going to happen.

Freddie Roach who was across from Bradley multiple times and watched the Rios fight saw no change and no effect from Atlas.

Nacho Beristain is on record saying he sees the same fighter and Pacquiao won't go out with a loss.

I could go on and on. These are experts in the game. But there were plenty of boxers, commentators, refs, judges, etc. that gave Bradley no chance at beating Pacquiao.

Floyd Sr. is the only one who told the truth - "IF" Bradley fought Manny the way he fought Rios (which he didn't), Bradley would have won.
      Lol so now Bradley loss cause he didnt fight like he fought Rios? Do u have any idea why it happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Lol so now Bradley loss cause he didnt fight like he fought Rios? Do u have any idea why it happened?
        Just like I broke down in the other thread. In summary....

Manny Pacquiao won the fight because of the knockdowns. Beyond that, he would not have won the fight. He knew that going into round 5. Rounds 6 and 7 he went into counter and clip mode - and Bradley got caught in the 7th, a round he was handily winning before getting dropped under dubious circumstances. Bradley's emotions took over and he started making mistakes. Not too crazy like the first fight, but beyond round 7 he wasn't fighting completely composed like in the Rios fight.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao won the fight because of the knockdowns. Beyond that, he would not have won the fight. He knew that going into round 5. Rounds 6 and 7 he went into counter and clip mode - and Bradley got caught in the 7th, a round he was handily winning before getting dropped under dubious circumstances. Bradley's emotions took over and he started making mistakes. Not too crazy like the first fight, but beyond round 7 he wasn't fighting completely composed like in the Rios fight.
          LOL ok... Being a groupie is 24 hours a day job I see... Dont let it go man... Bradley was ''winning the fight'''...

Comment

Give it up. Bradley won 3 rounds at the most. The fight replay is already up, go rewatch it again. Bradley did the worst in this fight than in the first two.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              Give it up. Bradley won 3 rounds at the most.
              Name the rounds you think he won. I'll tell you the rounds you didn't give him that you should have. Then you go back and watch those rounds on mute.

Bradley won 5 rounds. I never said he won, he lost, because of the knockdowns. But you guys saying he won 3 is a joke.

Comment

• I hope Manny wonĄt retire.

Comment

Name the rounds you think he won. I'll tell you the rounds you didn't give him that you should have. Then you go back and watch those rounds on mute.

Bradley won 5 rounds. I never said he won, he lost, because of the knockdowns. But you guys saying he won 3 is a joke.
                  and u saying manny won only because of the knockdowns is a joke. manny was in the least trouble in this fight against bradley.

i give bradley round 3 and 8, the 3rd one and this is being nice would be for round 11. so 3 rounds top.

Comment

no need to watch it in mute... here's the fight replay in a different language.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X