OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Only liar here is you sh !t stain.

Has nothing to do with me possess’n the ability of define’n mental illness when it comes to policy, as it does me not want’n to conversate with a dickless bigot.

Why would a multi business owner (as you claim to be) create a thread in a boxing forum’s lounge section, look’n for suggestions and or advice in regards to interest rates ???

You would think multi business owner would have the tools and resources to ascertain interest rates and make his own informed judgement.

No ???

Not only that...I’m told you’ve created a thread about investments.

Again....Why would a multi business owner create a thread ask’n strangers opinions on intetest rates when multi business owner should have all that info at his fingertips ???

I’ve dealt with mortgage companies and financial institutions for most of my adult life.

Don’t pretend I’ve had dialogue on these boards about this subject.

Cause I never have and will never have the need to.

And I’m The liar ???

Yeah OK...

# Fool some of the people some of the time

Not where I come from.

LMAO

show me this universal place where all the banks small and large, globally have all their mortgages rates and terms all set up without needing any personal info.

Please share a link to this magical mortgage place.

See this is why you are a fake liar, and exposed as an idiot.

If you knew anything about loans you would know that rates and terms are highly connected to the borrowers financial strength. So there is no one place to go to get rates, hence why i asked if any poster was a mortgage broker, you somehow like an idiot think thats "asking for advice"

You are a fake liar, this is another example.

You claim to be highly educated and has had mortgages before yet here you are not even knowing how to get good mortgage rates. You obviously think all the banks sell at the same rates, which just shows how stupid you are.

So walter mitty, keep being a fake liar, i like exposing your lies, and let yourself expose your stupidity.

"Asking if any poster deals with mortgages and what are their rates" ---bernie thinks is stupid and thinks its asking for advice.
    Has no idea how mortgages work, how rates work, or even understand why someone would ask.
    This is exactly how you can tell he is lying, just to make himself seem like not such a complete idiot

King of the DERP DERP DERP

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      LMAO

show me this universal place where all the banks small and large, globally have all their mortgages rates and terms all set up without needing any personal info.

If you knew anything about loans you would know that rates and terms are highly connected to the borrowers financial strength. So there is no one place to go to get rates, hence why i asked if any poster was a mortgage broker, you somehow like an idiot think thats "asking for advice"

You claim to be highly educated had has had mortgages before yet here you are not even knowing how to get good mortgage rates. You obviously think all the banks sell at the same rates, which just shows how stupid you are.

So walter mitty, keep being a fake liar, i like exposing your lies, and let yourself expose your stupidity.

"Asking if any poster deals with mortgages and what are their rates" ---bernie thinks is stupid and thinks its asking for advice.
      Has no idea how mortgages work, how rates work, or even understand why someone would ask.
      This is exactly how you can tell he is lying, just to make himself seem like not such a complete idiot

Not buy’n any of it.

Universal Place ???

No one said there’s one or a universal place.

But Boxingscene’s lounge section should never be a go to when seek’n competive mortgage rates.

Yeah big multiple business owner seek’n competive mortgage rates in Boxingscene’s lounge section when there are countless avenues.

Do you even listen to yourself after you’ve posted your nonsense.

I don’t know anything about loans ???

Sure I don’t.

Had em all from student to business to mortgage.

I can assure you I didnt go to boxingscene’s lounge section to ascertain info on either.

I’m think’n you should trade in your lemonade stand and shoeshine’n business and start over.

Start with take’n a class on broaden’n your vocabulary skills.

Then seek some kid in the lounge to impress with your unbelievable gift of story tell’n.

Maybe you’ll find the attention and acceptance you’re so desperately seek’n.

Big multi business owner.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-14-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Haley admits that the US believes that Russia is behind nerve agent attack in London

Will Trump take action against Russia or sack Haley?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Lmfao at that superfan and his cheerleading!

Thanks for sharing that one.
          Are people still really this upset that Trump is president?

Comment

• I haven't been in here in a while... This is remarkable how much the Democrats still haven't given up yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Are people still really this upset that Trump is president?
              Oh yes.

Like I love to say......Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                LMAO

You claim to be highly educated and has had mortgages before yet here you are not even knowing how to get good mortgage rates. You obviously think all the banks sell at the same rates, which just shows how stupid you are.

i know youre not gonna let this meme posting motherfuker continue with this verbal abuse are you

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Oh yes.

Like I love to say......Winning is so much better with sore losers.
                  Congratz...I wonder....would you be here every day feverishly defending Pinocchio if he lost the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    Congratz...I wonder....would you be here every day feverishly defending Pinocchio if he lost the election?
                    Well first off, he's more honest than his opponent was.

He's keeping those campaign promises. The tax cut I'm especially greatful for. Are you not enjoying your tax cut??

If Trump had lost, I doubt I'd be talking about him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      i know youre not gonna let this meme posting motherfuker continue with this verbal abuse are you
                      Hold up.....Who you call’n muthafugger ?

Muthafugguuh!

Comment

Working...
                      X