Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao get away with ducking floyd and fighting his leftovers??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Stop embarrassing yourself. It's clear you haven't got a ****ing clue what you're talking about.
    Tell me the date Floyd first brings up blood testing.

And tell me when Pacquiao and Mayweather negotiations begin?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Ask two questions that only people involved in the negotiations would know?

Comment

So Floyd isn't saying he wanted to take 1-2 years out of Boxing in that clip?

Those fights against Marquez and Mosley must have really took it out of him.

Why do you think Floyd only brought up blood testing in the 11th hour when the first negotiated when almost everything else was agreed?

Pacquiao wanted to compromised to 18 days, for blood tests.

How many times did USADA blood test Floyd within the 18 days and withing 14 days?

Why did Floyd not want VADA testing which is superior?

Why are you ducking with so many questions. Bottom line: 2010.

Contract for 50/50 split. Mayweather proposed 14 day cut-off.

Why didn't Pac take it? Do you have an answer?

By the way, how the **** is VADA testing superior. VADA doesn't do anything except contract the damn DCO's foolio. VADA uses the same damn labs as USADA in case you didn't know. But VADA doesn't follow WADA standards, which are the most stringent standards. You really have no idea what you are talking about
        Last edited by travestyny; 01-07-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I've a question for you.

How would Mayweather have known Pacquiao wouldn't do the testing?

Comment

People wanted to see Floyd humbled for so long they allowed it.

Plus..they felt that he had to fight randoms because Floyd was avoiding him

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              People wanted to see Floyd humbled for so long they allowed it.

Plus..they felt that he had to fight randoms because Floyd was avoiding him
              This.

People just didn't like Mayweather. So took Pacquiao's side on everything. They didn't mind looking like fools.

Comment

Ask two questions that only people involved in the negotiations would know?
                When did the media first report on them?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Why are you ducking with so many questions. Bottom line: 2010.

Contract for 50/50 split. Mayweather proposed 14 day cut-off.

Why didn't Pac take it? Do you have an answer?

By the way, how the **** is VADA testing superior. VADA doesn't do anything except contract the damn DCO's foolio. VADA uses the same damn labs as USADA in case you didn't know. But VADA doesn't follow WADA standards, which are the most stringent standards. You really have no idea what you are talking about
                  The contract was there for Mayweather to sign 24 days cut off, why didn't he sign it?

Why did Floyd only bring up the blood testing when the contract was just about to be signed?

VADA do 100% CIR testing USADA don't VADA has caught a lot more cheats in the last 7 years. USADA has destroyed sample.

Comment

I've a question for you.

How would Mayweather have known Pacquiao wouldn't do the testing?
                    There is a clip of Pacquiao talking after the Morales defeat how they took blood from him the day before the fight and it made him feel weak.

Also in Hatton 24/7 they show Pacquiao getting blood tested and he has to take the day off training, doesn't like it and Roach says it takes a day or two till he is back to his best.

Any chance of answering my questions?

Comment

There is a clip of Pacquiao talking after the Morales defeat how they took blood from him the day before the fight and it made him feel weak.

Also in Hatton 24/7 they show Pacquiao getting blood tested and he has to take the day off training, doesn't like it and Roach says it takes a day or two till he is back to his best.

Any chance of answering my questions?
                      How come it doesn't make him feel weak now?

Why didn't he take the 14 day cut off? The Morales blood was the day before the fight and he came up with many excuses for the loss, that was just one.

Comment

Working...
                      X