No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    A jmw? Why didn’t he then just vacate after picking up the strap?

because he is a diva

who cares ?

how the fk did that magically turn a guy who had never weighed more than 155, into a genuine middleweight?

put it this way..... why do YOU think that Golovkin said this AFTER fighting 159lb Brook?

" he is not a middleweight, He just isn't " ~ Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Seriously...I'm not reading all that. This has gone off on quite a tangent. You seem pretty angry and want to endlessly argue about Canelo ggg, which I don't really care about, unless we're talking about their rematch.

I simply stated that a fighter weighing 155lbs is a mw, which is just a fact. If you disagree with it...tell me what weight class 155lbs falls into.

it is a catchweight you fkn idiot

how can fk could a guy who cannot weigh more than 155 be regarded as a genuine middleweight?

you are fkn STOOOOOPID

Comment

• D4thincarnation summed it up nicely.....

how the fk could a guy who cannot weigh more than 155..... be regarded as a genuine middleweight?

you are a bunch of ignorant, excuse-making, ******s

Comment

• apologies to everyone for treating the poster 'considerthis' with respect, and for treating him like a genuine boxing fan

it's ok, I can see whats up now..... when he denied the 164 catchweight demand on Ward I bagged and tagged him with the other tards

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            But Lil'G cant make 168 even do its EZ fo him...or even better, "Canelo is a LHW..."

Golovkin is a piece of shįt... with math and numbers being the universal language rinsed (or acknowledged) by scholars and elementary school kids....Lil'G fans know he's being coherent in this interview like any other yet his cowardice fanbase will excuse it to say English isn't his language, yet no other foreign fighters get a pass when they speak. Remember the Kovalev crowd and his antics about race pandering...they didnt say its because he sucked at English, instead they justified that his methods weren't racist or saying that where he's from its ok to say such things...yet again, the posters acknowledge that Kova is coherent...

Lil'G is a clown. Idiot says "180" it doesn't matter who.... same Lil'G fans like boliodogs claiming Froch wanted 172 as he was out the door or retirement. Froch even fought once at 190lbs weighin....most likely just random filler fight...shows how much fighters grind to stay fit and optimal for title bouts or defenses. We all seen the Lil'G pics with him next to Tyson... FFs...they say Lil'G is not a big Middleweight doe... with Lil'G easily fighting 15lbs over yet HBO never releases the info on purpose, regardless of it being "unofficial.."

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-06-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              But Lil'G cant make 168 even do its EZ fo him...or even better, "Canelo is a LHW..."

Golovkin is a piece of shįt... with math and numbers being the universal language rinsed (or acknowledged) by scholars and elementary school kids....Lil'G fans know he's being coherent in this interview like any other yet his cowardice fanbase will excuse it to say English isn't his language, yet no other foreign fighters get a pass when they speak. Remember the Kovalev crowd and his antics about race pandering...they didnt say its because he sucked at English, instead they justified that his methods weren't racist or saying that where he's from its ok to say such things...yet again, the posters acknowledge that Kova is coherent...

Lil'G is a clown. Idiot says "180" it doesn't matter who.... same Lil'G fans like boliodogs claiming Froch wanted 172 as he was out the door or retirement. Froch even fought once at 190lbs weighin....most likely just random filler fight...shows how much fighters grind to stay fit and optimal for title bouts or defenses. We all seen the Lil'G pics with him next to Tyson... FFs...they say Lil'G is not a big Middleweight doe... with Lil'G easily fighting 15lbs over yet HBO never releases the info on purpose, regardless of it being "unofficial.."

they made excuses for his lies and bullshht for YEARS

oh, until August 2016, when this video was released....

the lying little Kazakhy really exposed himself in that video

Comment

Of course, look at the fanboy reporters following K2 in that interview, saying Nelo "talks" and giving the auto benefit of doubt for anything Lil'G will say

The fųck did Nelo say about Alvarez. Alvarez lost his respect for Golovkin in 2016 when he started saying Nelo was a clown or disrespect to boxing because of his size..."too big..."

Assume they were friends behind the scenes as the closest to Lil'G with sparring gigs they call the Kazakh "Gena." That's how we know most of industry trolls just to hype fights. Even if Lil'G and Nelo were all in on it, Lil'g needs to raise his IQ and be accountable of industry not forgetting Ward at 168.

People excuse Lil'G for being quiet which is all just a charade...he's quiet and joyful when needs to be, all flattered like a fruit character trolling the public. Wuss was of afraid of 168. Cant wait for Nelo to KO this goon.

Comment

it is a catchweight you fkn idiot

how can fk could a guy who cannot weigh more than 155 be regarded as a genuine middleweight?

you are fkn STOOOOOPID
                  Lol...keep skirting the issue. "Catch weight" Isn't a weight class. If that farce had played out, the fight would've been held at a catch weight, but the fighters themselves would have weighed in as mws.

What point are you trying to make...that a small mw isn't a mw? Someone who weighs over the 154lb limit sure isn't a jmw.

Comment

the more i think about it....from what i saw in the first fight....and just general karma catching golovki...i really love canelo in the rematch and will dump on him heavy

Comment

apologies to everyone for treating the poster 'considerthis' with respect, and for treating him like a genuine boxing fan

it's ok, I can see whats up now..... when he denied the 164 catchweight demand on Ward I bagged and tagged him with the other tards
                      Why not respond to my post directly?

I just disagree with the term "demand" for a fight that wasn't even being negotiated lol.

If you're so down on ggg's team for suggesting a cw for the ward fight, then why were you so in favour of ggg facing Canelo at a cw?

Comment

Working...
                      X