• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Ok Einstein explain it?

Wilder is the moon?
    im not ur teacher boy

go back to school - it shouldnt take einstein level intelect to figure out his analogy

Comment

Wtf does that even mean?

You Sir, are stupid.
      We see the moon because of the rays from the sun.. the sun is a star.

Quite a good analogy to be fair

Comment

Abc,wbd,idfa is grabbing at straws.
        I million instagram followers lol ...wtf is this clown smoking

Comment

Ok Einstein explain it?

Wilder is the moon?
          no wilder is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            We see the moon because of the rays from the sun.. the sun is a star.

Quite a good analogy to be fair
            Ok ok Robbie did a good 1

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              i guess we have different definitions of the word "star"
              Which is fine. If your opinion is that there are zero American stars in boxing, I have no problem with that. I'm not American and couldn't care less. Wilder is clearly the most popular American boxer. If you want to take the position that this level of popularity doesn't merit "star" status, that's cool with me.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Yet nothing of what you have mentioned has a direct translation into revenue generation.. nor does wilder have any statistical or empirical data to suggest he pulls in any amount of revenue that would state he is worthy of the percentages he speaks of. None...
                Public posturing is public posturing. Of course he's going to publicly demand way more than he'd accept. The problem at this point though is that the fight is essentially politically impossible. So the numbers don't even really matter anymore. The time to make the fight was before the launch of DAZN and before PBC's new TV deals. Now it's probably too late.

Last I heard. Showtime or any network didn't pay guarantees based on your insta followers.
                That's actually one of many factors that is seriously considered by networks and promoters when determining a fighters' draw & following. Google trends is another major factor. You really shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about.

You're a fan on a website with no experience or knowledge of how things really work.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  nope, not he is not. please...
                  What active American boxer are you claiming is more popular than Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                    I didn't say that he wasn't a star, I only said that being the biggest star in American boxing is bigger than being the biggest American star in boxing.
                    Who said it wasn't?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Public posturing is public posturing. Of course he's going to publicly demand way more than he'd accept. The problem at this point though is that the fight is essentially politically impossible. So the numbers don't even really matter anymore. The time to make the fight was before the launch of DAZN and before PBC's new TV deals. Now it's probably too late.

That's actually one of many factors that is seriously considered by networks and promoters when determining a fighters' draw & following. Google trends is another major factor. You really shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about.

You're a fan on a website with no experience or knowledge of how things really work.
                      Absolute rubbbbiiiissshhhh....

Nobody deciphers deontay Wilders percentage or guarantees based on his Instagram follow numbers and there's no empricial data that directly translates those into active network subscriptions or perceived buy rates.

Hang on.. let me find that fight were Anthony Joshua's guarantee was based on how many people bought lynx body spray in the months prior or an audemars piguet watch.

Youre simply talking ****e.

Comment

Working...
                      X