Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10 Billion Dollars or Ability to Go back in Time Once & Retain Knowledge of Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Google, apple, all the lottery results.... more than $10b there
    yeah, but if you start winning jackpot left and right, dont you think it'll make you look sus? and if people know that you have the knowledge for the future that could be your life right there. im good. just give me $10 bil. i can live off that and kids kids kids kids will also be str8.

Comment

Back in time and place a mega-$$-bet on Buster Douglas beating Mike Tyson.

Comment

I will take the 10B now.

Option B sounds lucrative but with all the future knowledge I have I cannot reap the benefits on the same day! If I invested in google or apple then I had to wait 10yrs or so to make billions of it agreed I can make more but if I can't 10B into 12B within a few yrs then I would do jack shît going back in time.

Comment

10 billi upfront. Why go back in time what for? The only benefit would be to mend some broken relationships or whatever cuz just because you have knowledge of the future don't mean you can invent google or facebook come on now....

Going back in time is just taking a step back. With 10 Billi I'm taking a massive step forward.

Comment

If its truly about the money then I go back in time and use my future knowledge to make that 10 billion and + but since I wouldnt really care Ill take the 10 billion now and **** shit up TODAY!

Comment

I know what the past was about. No need to go back. Gimme the billions now and let me see what's new to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                If you had a choice between getting 10 BILLION dollars right now, or the ability to go back at any point in time and retain all the knowledge you have accumulated from present time to use when you go back in time,

which would you choose?

Option A - Get 10 billion dollars right now, tax free. In any form you want, gold, cash, stock options etc....

Or

Option B - ability to go back in time once. Retain all the knowledge you have accumulated from the future. you can go back in time as you are or you can go back in time physically at any age and still retain your knowledge and life experiences that you accumulated.

which option R U Picking?
                I heard it's a given that Ted Cruz has got your vote?

Comment

Does Option B count as an extra life?

Like can you book it in so that it kicks in the very moment that you get hit by a car/lightning or something?

Interesting question.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I heard it's a given that Ted Cruz has got your vote?
                    why would i give my vote to beto o rourke? a guy who is for kneeling and is part of the democratic establishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      why would i give my vote to beto o rourke? a guy who is for kneeling and is part of the democratic establishment?
                      Ted Cruz has been shown to be a hypocrite so fool yourself that he won't switch up on yah.

Comment

Working...
                      X