Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 10-05-2018, 11:40 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 223,864.10
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,255,373.25
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

I hope so, Khabib 'fans' are worse than Mcgregor fans any day of the week.

Mayweather and Mcgregor get those super fans that worship the ground beneath their feet - it can get annoying but at least they are in it for the love.

Khabib fans are made up mostly of Conor haters (who jump from fighter to fighter depending on who Conor is facing next) and muslims - many of which are extremly hateful and racist beyond any other fanbase I have seen. The most tribal fanbase ever, even other fighters openly admit they are going for Khabib purely because he is a 'muslim brother'.

I find it funny seeing Khabib's massive Arab fanbase, as if Dagestanis and Chechens wouldn't spit on them for being a few shades too dark.

As for the fighters themselves Khabib is a man of god and I like him, Mcgregor is annoying a lot of the time but his fights are entertaining (so are Khabib's). If it goes to the ground it will be brutal. For those who have seen Khabib's fights they know why. He manages to pin his opponents down and batter them and they can't even fight back as their limbs are trapped.

Fucc it ramble over early morning
Shontae De'marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-06-2018, 02:29 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,040,076.75

Inshallah

Ahumadim
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:33 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,569,954,860,237.50
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahah

all the loser loner, future school shooters on this forum are on suicide watch. LOL!!!!
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:49 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
I hope so, Khabib 'fans' are worse than Mcgregor fans any day of the week.

Mayweather and Mcgregor get those super fans that worship the ground beneath their feet - it can get annoying but at least they are in it for the love.

Khabib fans are made up mostly of Conor haters (who jump from fighter to fighter depending on who Conor is facing next) and muslims - many of which are extremly hateful and racist beyond any other fanbase I have seen. The most tribal fanbase ever, even other fighters openly admit they are going for Khabib purely because he is a 'muslim brother'.

I find it funny seeing Khabib's massive Arab fanbase, as if Dagestanis and Chechens wouldn't spit on them for being a few shades too dark.

As for the fighters themselves Khabib is a man of god and I like him, Mcgregor is annoying a lot of the time but his fights are entertaining (so are Khabib's). If it goes to the ground it will be brutal. For those who have seen Khabib's fights they know why. He manages to pin his opponents down and batter them and they can't even fight back as their limbs are trapped.

Fucc it ramble over early morning

Hey bro... sorry for your loss. I know you probably couldn't sleep last night... but PLEASE for the love of god, don't become the next racist-white American loner school shooter!!! We have so many of those, unfortunately, I fear that this embarrassing loss will be felt throughout white America for a long, long time. People will try to compensate, and I fear all the loner loser cowards are going to try and become the next school shooter because they hate the world.

Just please go outside, see a therapist and don't do anything stupid, its not worth it
Old 10-07-2018, 06:55 PM #15
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 11205 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,808,676,226,623,048,704.00
Total Points: 6,838,676,226,622,800,896.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Lol @ "his standup game is atrocious"... Though he ended up getting in the more meaningful punches.

This is why you don't get your fight education via a hype machine.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:58 PM #16
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 11205 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,808,676,226,623,048,704.00
Total Points: 6,838,676,226,622,800,896.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Hey bro... sorry for your loss. I know you probably couldn't sleep last night... but PLEASE for the love of god, don't become the next racist-white American loner school shooter!!! We have so many of those, unfortunately, I fear that this embarrassing loss will be felt throughout white America for a long, long time. People will try to compensate, and I fear all the loner loser cowards are going to try and become the next school shooter because they hate the world.

Just please go outside, see a therapist and don't do anything stupid, its not worth it
I'm super happy for Nurma because I've been a fan of for years. But your post was knuckle dragging ignorant. Whatever your insecurity is, don't use this dude's victory to celebrate your own stupidity.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:01 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I'm super happy for Nurma because I've been a fan of for years. But your post was knuckle dragging ignorant. Whatever your insecurity is, don't use this dude's victory to celebrate your own stupidity.
Yeah, sure, buddy. Stay in your lane. All the "Muzzy" jokes on the lounge throughout the years are okay with you, eh? Trust me, Khabib doesn't want you as a fan. This forum is filled with HATE... in particularly towards Muslims. Its well-apparent. Step back fool.

They can dish it.... so they better be able to take it. Because trust me, some of the most popular posters around these parts have talked all kinds of ignorant **** throughout the years....
Old 10-07-2018, 07:03 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

We're talking about the forum that had a "Z-Clan" for George Zimmerman when he murdered Trayvon Martin.... these same posters constantly talk about "dirty Muzzy's"

and I'm the insecure one? Haha. Suck it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:03 PM #19
Banned

Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 223,864.10
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,255,373.25
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post

I like Khabib, it was a great win for him. He did much better inthe standup than most people thought he would, I had an incling his awkward style might confuse Mcgregor but I think Conor's standup just isn't what it used to be. His timing and speed are off.

Also, Mcgregor doesn't work good as a pressure fighter, he's a better counterpuncher but Khabib stayed calm as he said he would and didn't give Mcgregor many chances to counter other than when he was setting up a takedown.

I assume you are a troll so I'd respond anyway with my thoughts on the fight, but if you are for real then thanks for proving my point about rabib Khabib fans. The hardcore section of Conor fans are annoying as fucc but the hardcore among Khabib fans are....shall we say 'RADICAL'.

What race/ethnicity are you by the way? My guess is that you are from a people that were raped into submission during old conquests and now are a rootless, confused little mongrel. Bow before your god Shontae
Shontae De'marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:07 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
I like Khabib, it was a great win for him. He did much better inthe standup than most people thought he would, I had an incling his awkward style might confuse Mcgregor but I think Conor's standup just isn't what it used to be. His timing and speed are off.

Also, Mcgregor doesn't work good as a pressure fighter, he's a better counterpuncher but Khabib stayed calm as he said he would and didn't give Mcgregor many chances to counter other than when he was setting up a takedown.

I assume you are a troll so I'd respond anyway with my thoughts on the fight, but if you are for real then thanks for proving my point about rabib Khabib fans. The hardcore section of Conor fans are annoying as fucc but the hardcore among Khabib fans are....shall we say 'RADICAL'.

What race/ethnicity are you by the way? My guess is that you are from a people that were raped into submission during old conquests and now are a rootless, confused little mongrel. Bow before your god Shontae

Boo hoo. Piss off mate, like I said, you know how your life is like... I don't have to tell you. I guarantee you anything that you hate the world and live like a loner-loser. All I'm saying is don't become the next statistic, that's all!

Take a look at twitter last night..... there are thousands of posts about how Khabib is a scum-bag terrorist Muslim who needs to leave America. Uhhhh, yeah. You're one of those people, don't try to put on an act and fool me because I could care less.

Just checked in here to say ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, and now I'm gone. Peace !

Share This With Friends

Tags
kebabed, khabib, shish

User Tag List