Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man vs Woman? "Mixed Double Boxing" Being Planned By AIBA For Gender Equality!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    sounds tremendous, would love to see katie taylor and AJ tag team Vs Anne wolfe and choclatito.
    i bet katie taylor would beat the ***** out of Chocolatito, dude cant beat anyone over 112lbs which is basically everybody.

Comment

Maybe Floyd wants to get back into amateur boxing ?

Comment

A male Fly weight would beat a women Heavy weight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          A male Fly weight would beat a women Heavy weight
          Doubt it tbh. Woman or not they are still twice their size and gonna be stronger aswell. Someone like chocolatito is a midget lol, like really small.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Na he wouldn't do that well, his TKO over that lady was overrated, she was blocking all the punches and was stopped early on her feet.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              He's definitely the best women beater out there and we fans must force best fighting the best! #lionessonly

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                i bet katie taylor would beat the ***** out of Chocolatito, dude cant beat anyone over 112lbs which is basically everybody.
                I can see hearn putting katie taylor vs yeluessinov on a card.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  Doubt it tbh. Woman or not they are still twice their size and gonna be stronger aswell. Someone like chocolatito is a midget lol, like really small.
                  You haven't been around gyms I see I have seen little Flyweights out box 154 pound dudes. When I was 14 at 112 there was a Kid he was a heavy weight he was green and I knock him out he never came back to the gym also I knock out a 160 dude too he never came back to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Let it happen, just once. It'll teach them properly what a bad idea it was/is.

Actually it doesn't seem to indicate men will actually fight women. it says some sort of "mixed doubles" - wtf is that? it sounds like a tag team match. That's even more ridiculous.
                    Just imagine a 154 pound man who rehydrates upto 180 fighting a 154 woman mmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X