Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing to Drug Test from May to September for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That's what confused me??? I read it that GGG only does VADA when fights are signed and not year round?
    Golovkin does year round. He's subscribed to that.

If VADA doesn't test him enough when he doesn't have a fight I don't know. I don't know how many times he's being tested "off season". But he's subscribed to the 365 program.

At this point you should already know that. So I guess you are just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Golovkin does year round. He's subscribed to that.

If VADA doesn't test him enough when he doesn't have a fight I don't know. I don't know how many times he's being tested "off season". But he's subscribed to the 365 program.

At this point you should already know that. So I guess you are just trolling.
      Why would I be trolling??? Read the title again...

GGG willing to drug test from May to September for Canelo.

I go off what I read. And It gives SPECIFIC dates that GGG will be willing to get tested. What about October, November, and December??? Not gonna be tested???

Come-on man??? You sound butt hurt because I can actually read.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Why would I be trolling??? Read the title again...

GGG willing to drug test from May to September for Canelo.

I go off what I read. And It gives SPECIFIC dates that GGG will be willing to get tested. What about October, November, and December??? Not gonna be tested???

Come-on man??? You sound butt hurt because I can actually read.
        What Lloefler is doing is confirming what GGG is already doing. Year round testing.

Happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          which makes his selection of Vanes..... quite bizarre

NOTE: if he had fought Saunders in June, he could take care of ALL of those problems in 1 fight

it appears that GGG's selection of Vanes burned his "undisputed" dream

which is yea..... quite bizarre

that is why I suspect that he will bank that Canelo payday in September and then retire..... without ever facing Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Charlo, Andrade, or rematching Danny Jacobs..... none of those guys will get a shot.....

it is the only logical conclusion

why else would they select Vanes now, knowing that it will create an impossible log-jam in September..... most likely resulting in Golovkin being stripped?

the selection of Vanes is bizarre..... no matter how the fanboys try to spin it..... and bizarre things only happen for a reason
          I think your on the right track, he's trying to cash out and retire. I think He's hustling backwards he should had dropped that fight on May 5th and fight Saunders then drop all the belts the WBC (he can keep the IBO if he likes ) then get the pay day with canelo. Retire after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            Wait....you're all over the place. So you think they will strip him now? Or after this fight?

Why would they strip him for fighting Canelo when they made it clear they were, are, and will sanction that rematch?? You don't sanction a fight, then strip someone of that very same fight.

And he very well may get stripped. I'm not saying it's impossible. But you're talking as though he got stripped already. Almost hoping for it. LOL. Which is a bit odd.

The IBF has never enforced a mandatory with 3 weeks left until fight night. They know better than that.

You say they will strip him if he fights anybody other than Derev but.....Unless they refuse to sanction a Canelo rematch or a Saunders unification fight (which they already agreed they would) I don't see how they can strip him. And he already is going to fight Vanes, they refused to sanction it and are looking for an exception. So with him officially fighting Vanes, why didn't they strip him already?

I think that they will strip him, if he does not fight Derev by September..... or, they may strip him even sooner..... like they did Fury

1) Dibella is right
            2) Dibella has threatened them with legal action
            3) the IBF will not want another train-wreck in court

it serves that boy right..... you cannot duck your mando

if Golovkin's mando was Dominic Wade, GGG would be fighting his mando in May lol..... which is fkn hilarious

don't lose sight of that fact willya

like I have always said..... Team Bullshht are taking the fights they want and they are passing on the rest, just like everyone else..... he is 100% responsible/accountable for his opponent selection and resume

like I said on the " is Golovkin really a HOF'er " thread.....

you guys who want Golovkin to be regarded as a HOF-fighter, simply cannot have it both ways..... you should have stopped making silly excuses to justify his ****ty opponent selection, and demanded that he take the fights he avoided

Comment

Exactly what movers/spoilers did he choose not to fight that he was in line to fight? Who exactly was he SUPPOSE to fight that he didn't fight that was a mover/spoiler?

I really hope you aren't talking about anybody that was in 154. Because he has no obligation to fight any of those guys until they move up and are placed as a #1 challenger. Until then, it's all talk, and all conjecture.

And certainly you can't be talking about the Saunders fight. That's a unification bout that just hasn't materialized.....yet.

And I think Willie Monroe is as slick as they come... at 160. He lost to Saunders, but he's still a slick mover.

I can't think of anyone else at 160 over the last 2 years that were movers outside of Saunders.

If Saunders or Lara or Monroe were his #1 challengers and he kept paying step aside money when there wasn't really a big fight awaiting him or if he vacated his belt - then I would definitely agree that he won't fight movers or spoilers. I would hate for any boxer to do that. GGG is no exception. He'd be called a ducker.

I just can't label anyone a ducker unless they are SUPPOSE to fight someone, then find a way out of it - either vacating, or some other blatant move that says " I don't want to fight anyone with this style".

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Rubio/Murray, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

his resume since 2014 should be.....

Mora
              Geale
              Cotto
              Murray
              Lara
              Lemieux
              Ward
              Saunders
              Jacobs
              Canelo
              Derevyanchenko

not.....

Adama
              Geale
              Rubio
              Murray
              Monroe
              Lemieux
              Wade
              Brook
              Jacobs
              Canelo
              Vanes

there are sooooo many pointless/irrelevant fights in that bunch

and sooooo many fights that should have happened, but did not

a supposed HOF fighter should not have a history of making silly excuses..... they should have a history of reaching for greatness, not avoiding opponents because they present a threat or a difficult style

the excuses in your post are just silly..... you are literally asking for a reason why Golovkin should have taken the fights he passed on..... which is the same as making excuses why he should settle for "average"

fair enough, you win..... Golovkin is average

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I think your on the right track, he's trying to cash out and retire. I think He's hustling backwards he should had dropped that fight on May 5th and fight Saunders then drop all the belts the WBC (he can keep the IBO if he likes ) then get the pay day with canelo. Retire after that.

EXACTLY !!

that is exactly what he should have done

but..... I have been scratching my fkn head since 2013, at the total lack of interest by Golovkin in things that he should have done..... like the obvious one you just pointed out

refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... but then stating that he is willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody will step up..... is the most bizarre..... and that tells the WHOLE story if you have half-a-clue

every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that opportunity..... but Golovkin was like, meh

fookin hilarious

someone has been tip-toe'ing through the tulips because he wrote cheques with his mouth that he could not cash with his fists

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  I think that they will strip him, if he does not fight Derev by September..... or, they may strip him even sooner..... like they did Fury

1) Dibella is right
                  2) Dibella has threatened them with legal action
                  3) the IBF will not want another train-wreck in court

it serves that boy right..... you cannot duck your mando

if Golovkin's mando was Dominic Wade, GGG would be fighting his mando in May lol..... which is fkn hilarious

don't lose sight of that fact willya

like I have always said..... Team Bullshht are taking the fights they want and they are passing on the rest, just like everyone else..... he is 100% responsible/accountable for his opponent selection and resume

like I said on the " is Golovkin really a HOF'er " thread.....

you guys who want Golovkin to be regarded as a HOF-fighter, simply cannot have it both ways..... you should have stopped making silly excuses to justify his ****ty opponent selection, and demanded that he take the fights he avoided
                  1. What mandatory did he duck that was enforced?

2. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Are you referring to OTHER people on here? I'm not aware of any of these things you're talking about. I certainly didn't say it

3. He avoided multiple fights? Which fight did he avoid that was enforced by the sanctioning body?

Comment

1. What mandatory did he duck that was enforced?

2. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Are you referring to OTHER people on here? I'm not aware of any of these things you're talking about. I certainly didn't say it

3. He avoided multiple fights? Which fight did he avoid that was enforced by the sanctioning body?

what sort of fanboy rubbish is that ?

in order to make a meaningful fight..... why does Golovkin have to be "forced by a sanctioning body"?

most fighters do it for money/legacy lol

you are literally making excuses for Golovkin like he was your little ******ed brother

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Rubio/Murray, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

this has been happening for YEARS.....

and yet, you are shrugging your shoulders and saying, wut ?

the reason why Golovkin is widely criticized, is because of the ridiculous excuses that he has made NOT to fight..... the reason why his fans are widely criticized, is because they accept/repeat those same silly excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      So the guy who didn't test positive is willing to test from may through Sept to prove he's clean but the guy who tested positive hasn't said a word about doing the same?
                      That's because the non-positive guy in in desperate need for a huge payday before retiring, and he has practically only ONE choice for that.

Whereas the positive guy, even if widely considered a cheater now, is still a boxing cash cow. He would make more than GGG fighting Saunders, Jacobs even damaged-goods Lemieux, and his opponents would also make more than fighting GGG even if he holds most of the belts, and even if he held ALL of then by beating Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X