Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence back at it June 16th in Texas.. YEAHHH BOYYYY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence back at it June 16th in Texas.. YEAHHH BOYYYY!!!

Im not sure if this was posted or not but Errol has a new fight date already.. June 16th!!!!

as per bad left hook...

Errol Spence Jr to make title defense in Dallas, June 16
    Errol Spence Jr’s next fight will come at home in Texas.

Following last weekend’s win over Lamont Peterson, IBF welterweight titleholder Errol Spence Jr expressed his desire to make his next title defense at home in Dallas, Texas.

The 28-year-old Spence (23-0, 20 KO) will get his wish, as his next fight is scheduled for June 16 in Dallas, live on Showtime.

Spence doesn’t have an opponent set yet, but it quite probably will be mandatory challenger Carlos Ocampo of Mexico, as the IBF has ordered Spence to make that mandatory title defense following the optional defense against Peterson.

Ocampo (22-0, 13 KO) is an unknown to most U.S. fight fans, having fought his entire pro career at home in Mexico, where he’s never faced a serious contender. In other words, he’s not the ideal opponent for Spence’s next fight, but mandatory defenses are what they are, and Ocampo is the mandatory challenger.

This doesn’t mean that Spence-Ocampo is set in stone — obviously the sides haven’t negotiated a fight yet — just that it seems the most likely fight for this date.

Spence’s main target for 2018 is Keith Thurman, who returns on May 19, also on Showtime. If the two were to win their spring/early summer fights, a fight could happen later this year.

Nipples will become the undisputed Welterweight pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Nipples will become the undisputed Welterweight pizza.
      undisputed nipple champion.

Comment

he's facing a very green prospect. what a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          he's facing a very green prospect. what a joke!
          i seriously hope ocampo does not get hurt He is wayyy to green to take this much of a step up!! ibf is crazyyyy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            undisputed nipple champion.
            He already won that title the moment he took off his shirt.

Comment

thats how you can build on the momentum, awesome performance, then he called out thurman and now is already lined up for another fight.

Not like in the past, when certain fighters just vanished until fights are announced 4-6 weeks before they are scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                thats how you can build on the momentum, awesome performance, then he called out thurman and now is already lined up for another fight.

Not like in the past, when certain fighters just vanished until fights are announced 4-6 weeks before they are scheduled.
                i agree!! truth be told, everyone in the world should be watching errol fight! i cant believe his star still hasnt popped yet with casuals. hopefully he will be a huge star by the end of 2018.

Comment

He has to fight Ocampo (if this guy even takes the fight) because two p*ssies one of them being Konstantin Pomonorov and the other one I forgot what his name is, pulled out of like 4 eliminators to either fight Spence in order to fight Brook for the title, or fight a final eliminator to fight against Spence FOR the title.

The guy is being DUCKED. By everyone, undeniable. Don't sit here and complain when this could (possibly, who knows if he even accepts) the ONLY guy who is willing to fight Spence at 147. Everyone except Peterson ran from him, and by everyone I mean literally name one and he's probably on the list. This isn't Errol or his handler's fault.

Everyone commend Peterson for being the only one to step up and take the ass whooping. Deserved atleast another half a mill $$ for stepping up against the best when everyone else ran.

Comment

I would like to see him fight UGAS

Comment

Working...
                    X